Growers Choice: Critical Purple By BW

What up T Roy?!
Glad you made it!!

Doing well. A chilly morning down here this morning. Just finished checking my girls and my Platinum OG is starting to show more and more amber. :thumb:

Scrogdawg!! Thanks for poppin in!
ECG thanks bro!
I have a feeling this will be a good ride!

Hell, with the people we have in here, I hope the plant can hold up to the banter!

Speaking of which!

420-magazine-mobile1480142174.jpg

I put her lower to get a little stretch. She's gonna have some big ass leaves!

The pot was dry enough today, that I watered Natosha. I gave her 3/4 gal water with a super juice. From here on I will be dialling back until flush.

Super juice = 10ml Age old fish and seaweed, 20ml fox farm big bloom, 20ml age old bloom, 1tsp AN big bud, and 1tbspn Cal mag.

Funny story...when I was going to put the big bud into the watering container, I put it into my Age Old Bloom container.....
Not sure what to do about that one....
Burn one, I guess!

The pot was dry enough today, that I watered Natosha. I gave her 3/4 gal water with a super juice. From here on I will be dialling back until flush.

Super juice = 10ml Age old fish and seaweed, 20ml fox farm big bloom, 20ml age old bloom, 1tsp AN big bud, and 1tbspn Cal mag.

Funny story...when I was going to put the big bud into the watering container, I put it into my Age Old Bloom container.....
Not sure what to do about that one....
Burn one, I guess!

stop burning one before you prepare the nutes .... that "might" help ;)

So I'm in veg almost as long as Bianca, so I figured I could get frisky (seeing how she's turning out)
I just pinched the new growth and some of the leaves came off. It actually looks like a super clean fim.
Hoping this doesn't shock her too much.

Environment is staying tits for me right now. 70°-75° with 50% humidity. So I'm thinking she is just gonna power through it with 4 new heads.....

420-magazine-mobile342378883.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1665421294.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1156794576.jpg

Back
Top Bottom