GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Re: GrowLab Tent-Lemon Og Kush an Caramelicious

:welcome: aboard Conquering glad to have you, Thanks the girls are in sleep mode for 24hrs right now thank you about the Rh info I'm averaging around 40-48% so hopefully that's good enough I'm sure my dehumidifier will keep it at a mid level...including the two clip on fans I've got circulating around

40-48% should be plenty good for flower - pretty much perfect. I don't worry at all for anything below 50%. Probably okay up to 60%, but why chance that. You should be just fine...

40-48% should be plenty good for flower - pretty much perfect. I don't worry at all for anything below 50%. Probably okay up to 60%, but why chance that. You should be just fine...

Thanks XL just don't want to have a massacre of mold etc.. thanks that my average everyday glad to hear I'm in the good zone lol..

Hey guys update today so I did 24hr lights off an started my 8to8 schedule opened up the ladies an already noticed hairs forming the look on my face was WTF this has never happened anyone know why I flushed all remaining veg nutes out an will feed the girls flowering nutes in a couple days...stay tuned

It all depends on your setup an lighting for me I use to be small grower an decided to finally invest in a nice setup an dropped a little over a grand

so you spend a grans on this setup ? at made me feel better :p i thought i just sucked really bad
hope i get a setup like that some day :adore:

Happy to see all the RH talk. Im in flower and outside temps down here have been 100 the past 3 days. I run a fan and ac but I think I will get a RH/Temp gauge pretty quick. Does anybody know of a Temp/Rh chart for the different stages of growth?

Happy to see all the RH talk. Im in flower and outside temps down here have been 100 the past 3 days. I run a fan and ac but I think I will get a RH/Temp gauge pretty quick. Does anybody know of a Temp/Rh chart for the different stages of growth?

I have no idea on that Id like to see a chart tho lol Ive just been going from what people are giving me tip wise but also looking through the marijuana bible which helps a lot whats your Rh around inda?

damn Rh is always an issue for me during flowering, I'm averaging around 60% right now and the fact that it's rained for the last two weeks basically hasn't helped,.. I may need to go your route bro and just invest in a dehumidifier...

2011-05-23_12-41-16_213.jpg

Thats what Im going to use if I start having Rh problems it was like 34 bucks for a legit one ill keep you posted on it lol
Hey do you have a link for that dehumidifier? I've been looking at the Eva Dry's.
Man Im ashamed to say I dont know what my RH is. I've been keeping Damp Rid in there and running a fan and the ac. Im gonna go get a gauge and I will let you all know.
As far as the chart goes, Im trying to get all the charts and diagrams I can together because I seem to ask the same questions all the time.:tokin:

Hey do you have a link for that dehumidifier? I've been looking at the Eva Dry's.
Man Im ashamed to say I dont know what my RH is. I've been keeping Damp Rid in there and running a fan and the ac. Im gonna go get a gauge and I will let you all know.
As far as the chart goes, Im trying to get all the charts and diagrams I can together because I seem to ask the same questions all the time.:tokin:

I went to target an bought the eva drys small little one it works fine I haven't really even kicked it on yet inda, my tents RH bounces back an fourth you can get a good digital temp an Rh reader for like 40 bucks if you want to spend some money but temp gauges are just as good..Im still looking as well for a chart but cant find one it would be nice to have tho

I have no idea on that Id like to see a chart tho lol Ive just been going from what people are giving me tip wise but also looking through the marijuana bible which helps a lot whats your Rh around inda?

damn Rh is always an issue for me during flowering, I'm averaging around 60% right now and the fact that it's rained for the last two weeks basically hasn't helped,.. I may need to go your route bro and just invest in a dehumidifier...

Thats what Im going to use if I start having Rh problems it was like 34 bucks for a legit one ill keep you posted on it lol

I went to target an bought the eva drys small little one it works fine I haven't really even kicked it on yet inda, my tents RH bounces back an fourth you can get a good digital temp an Rh reader for like 40 bucks if you want to spend some money but temp gauges are just as good..Im still looking as well for a chart but cant find one it would be nice to have tho

Nothing I say should be taken as gospel, but I'm going to share my experience a little in case it's helpful. This comes from reading and studying as well as trial and error, and experience over several grows.

First, I think it's a good thing to understand somewhat accurately the RH in your environment. Having a good envronment is 9/10 of the battle in my opinion. The best hygrometer (RH gauge) fkr the money I've found so far is the Caliber III by Western Humidor. It's probably not perfect, but I've tried a bunch and this seems to be the one I trust the most. It's also small enough to use inside of jars in order to gauge how much humidity you have during the curing process - works nicely. Here's a link:

Amazon.com: Caliber III Thermometer Hygrometer: Home & Garden

and a picture:
21pn6chiqfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

During the veg stage, higher RH is a good thing generally. The higher the RH, the more vegetative growth you'll get. In cloning set-ups you want the humidity, especially in the rooting area, to be really really high. Plants can veg under humidity as low as 35%, but they will struggle and be slow to grow/stunted. I was really struggling with my current plant due to low humidity early in the seedling/veg stage.

If I had the time/money/energy to always do it, I'd shoot for keeping RH around 60% throughout veg. assuming there is good air movement in the room.

In bloom (12/12), I'd shoot for 50% early on, 45% toward mid bloom, and 40% the last couple of weeks. I don't think you need to micro manage these numbers, but it's good to have some "ideals" to think of at different phases.

The only hard/fast rule I have for RH is to keep it below 60% after about week 3 of bloom phase. You are asking for trouble if you let it stay above 60% too long into flower. Even then you might be okay if you keep the air moving in your grow room/space, but why chance it?

I use the Evadry "petite" inside of my grow box to help reduce humidity during bloom, and a larger dehumidifier outside of my grow room when I really want to bring RH down. I've had some luck with Damp-rid helping dehumidify as well. It all helps a little sometimes!

Here's a link to the Evadry Petite:

Amazon.com: Eva-dry Electric Petite Dehumidifier: Home & Garden

and a picture of it:
41XT0X5PJTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I've been busy with too many projects lately, but I really could have used a small humidifier for my grow box. My being busy was to build a new grow space, so I didn't take the time to find a little humidifier. However, I was able to help it some by placing a small fan in the box blowing on a damp antimicrobial sponge and some damp paper towels. Cheap, but effective, and it got the plant going a little. Someone else suggested an airstone in a bowl of water as a cheap humidifier, and I thought that sounded like a brilliant low budget idea as well (but haven't tried that yet).

Unfortunately, my basement flooded, and I have ridiculously high RH currently, but my vegging plant loves it at least. :)

Crower, hope you don't mind me spilling all this into your thread -- hopefully its helpful to someone.

XL When have I ever hated on a long input I love it lol helps others out were all here for one cause bro...I have that exact dehumid in the corner of my tent just havent plug the bad boy in just cause my Rh is in that range you mentioned so i think the last 3 weeks ill throw it on as for Snow storm I need help on never used it an dont want to F things up

XL When have I ever hated on a long input I love it lol helps others out were all here for one cause bro...I have that exact dehumid in the corner of my tent just havent plug the bad boy in just cause my Rh is in that range you mentioned so i think the last 3 weeks ill throw it on as for Snow storm I need help on never used it an dont want to F things up

Cool Crower, thanks. I should have made mention of this, but I saw you had questions on the Snow storm, but I haven't used it (at least yet) and I can't really help you there. A lot of people are using it, though, and I'm sure one of 'em will weigh in for you. Wish I could help, buddy! The only suggestions I've picked up from other threads is that I've heard people suggest starting at the lowest recommended dose first to make sure you don't over-do it.

:goodluck: my friend!

Cool Crower, thanks. I should have made mention of this, but I saw you had questions on the Snow storm, but I haven't used it (at least yet) and I can't really help you there. A lot of people are using it, though, and I'm sure one of 'em will weigh in for you. Wish I could help, buddy! The only suggestions I've picked up from other threads is that I've heard people suggest starting at the lowest recommended dose first to make sure you don't over-do it.

:goodluck: my friend!

No worries XL yea im bumping an scratching my head on snowstorm yea I've heard nothing but great things on it but the feeding schedule that it displays on the bottle isnt all that helpful lol youve helped plenty an thats all that matters glad to have you on board with my journal..;)

Back
Top Bottom