GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Hey guys update today is 7th of flower temps are at 75 Degrees an 44%RH just watered the girls with nutes today an they have stop stretching an now the hairs are producing im charging my digi camera right now so cell phone pic has to do for right now
downsize8.jpg

@inda-Thanks brother im just glad they're all about the same height except my runt but shes getting there...

On my last grow. My runt ended up being about 12" taller that all the rest of the girls. Don't worry, she'll hit a super stretch in 12/12.

:roorrip:

I agree with what others have said - that's a nice even looking canopy. Everything will be easier if you can keep it like that. Nice going! :thumb:

Thanks X yea I think 8 was just perfect it evened out but will see how our runt does lol I think next grow im going to stick with just one strain an see how that goes...

Re: GrowLab Tent-Lemon Og Kush an Caramelicious

No doubt that what I figured what it was I just wrapped a towel around it but they're all looking great even my little runt lol I would never yank her shes like the ugly duck of the crew lol even if she gives me one little cola ill still love her no matter what..But stay tuned dro there going into 12.12 starting monday Im going to give her 24hr dark time on sunday
I do have a question, why do you put her in 24 hours of dark before you put her in 12/12 cycle do, if you don't mind a brother asking.I'm new to the game and I'm about to start my first journal in a few.

Thanks, you guys and gals have help me out with all the information and advice you give,thanks for making me feel like family.Seeing that I'm new to the game.

Welcome r691,
I'm a noob as well. The best advice I can give you is take a pic and start a journal. Everyone here is great. You will get all the help you could ever need.

I do have a question, why do you put her in 24 hours of dark before you put her in 12/12 cycle do, if you don't mind a brother asking.I'm new to the game and I'm about to start my first journal in a few.

The reason for putting it in 24hr dark cycle is to give it some down time to start the new cycle an switch over to 12.12 alot of people just switch right over its just from personal choice I like to do it up to you brother...

The reason for putting it in 24hr dark cycle is to give it some down time to start the new cycle an switch over to 12.12 alot of people just switch right over its just from personal choice I like to do it up to you brother...
Well it's a choice I will stick with. Like I said I'm new to the game, so why not do it the right way.

Well it's a choice I will stick with. Like I said I'm new to the game, so why not do it the right way.

My very first grow I went with the forums an by the mj bible an both told me to do the 24hr lights off before 12.12 so Ive stuck with it an its got me this far lol cant wait to see your journal bro stay tuned...

Back
Top Bottom