GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Like xlr8 said.....it's a forest in there. :)

I like the idea of putting them in the dark for 24 hours.

They say to them selves. Holy Sh*t it's getting close to winter, I better put out some seeds! Now where are the boys? :yahoo:

Like xlr8 said.....it's a forest in there. :)

I like the idea of putting them in the dark for 24 hours.

They say to them selves. Holy Sh*t it's getting close to winter, I better put out some seeds! Now where are the boys? :yahoo:

Yes it is Omm sometimes I just want to flop in the chair in the middle an just snooze away lol...Im 6"2 an a half an these girls already at my waist line

Ok cool. I thought your plants looked to good for a beginner lol

What strain are you going to do next time? seeds or clones?

-Rek ;)

Well Rek good question...Ive had alot of time to think I did my first two grows with seed an came out great but took forever lol from seed to flower Im going to stay with the Kush Strains big fan of indicas not so much sativa for some odd reason I think if I purchase another tent an have two going i will do seeds if not an decide to stick with one tent I will do clones for sure..

*Just dont like that fact of playing the waiting game with seeds not knowing if its female, male, Hermie....:)

Todays temps are 76.1 Degrees with a 44% RH range 9th day of flowering enjoy friends
DSC001919.JPG
DSC001926.JPG
DSC0019310.JPG

Hey, has my seat been taken??? lol...Yo Crower...sorry haven't posted in a minute..my ladies been keeping me busy!! OMFG!!! your ladies have exploded since last time I tuned in...I am just a day behind you in my cycle, mine too are stretching a lot and showing a lot of pre-flowers, but not as many as yours...that 24 hour darkness really must have helped quite a bit!! For mine I decided not to do the 24 hr dark period and go strait to 12/12 and they seemed to take a day or 2 to react to the light change...but flowering in 9 days..very nice!!! Your ladies look really good Crower...great job!!

Did you add any of that Snowstorm yet...I decided to just add 1ml to my nutrient feeding today to see if I can slow down the stretch..when do you plan on using yours?

What are you using for bloom nutrients..?
any special enhancers/stimulators or anything?

Keep up the great work...excited to watch them bloom!!!

Hey, has my seat been taken??? lol...Yo Crower...sorry haven't posted in a minute..my ladies been keeping me busy!! OMFG!!! your ladies have exploded since last time I tuned in...I am just a day behind you in my cycle, mine too are stretching a lot and showing a lot of pre-flowers, but not as many as yours...that 24 hour darkness really must have helped quite a bit!! For mine I decided not to do the 24 hr dark period and go strait to 12/12 and they seemed to take a day or 2 to react to the light change...but flowering in 9 days..very nice!!! Your ladies look really good Crower...great job!!

Did you add any of that Snowstorm yet...I decided to just add 1ml to my nutrient feeding today to see if I can slow down the stretch..when do you plan on using yours?

What are you using for bloom nutrients..?
any special enhancers/stimulators or anything?

Keep up the great work...excited to watch them bloom!!!

Hey whats going on Ice your chair is still here brother lol glad to hear your only a day behind me...I'd say the 24hr dark time helped an including my electricity bill hahaha......I haven't added any snow storm yet waiting till the 4th week of flowering an also going to add the gravity that humbolts line up has to offer...As for my nutrients I'm using called Super Natural Brand that you dont have to PH..which is great Ill take pics of it give you rough draft of it...:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom