GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Nutes I'm using for the whole growth cycle today I water the ladies with 1ml of snowstorm an added the bud blaster with the bloom terra...Temps are at 76.2 Degrees an 43%RH...Dont hate on my rice cooker!!
downsize11.jpg

We have the same rice cooker!
Awesome additives. The SSU is something I want to try on my next grow. Do you put it on all your plants? Are you doing a control comparative test? For one plant as test subject without the SSU to see how it compare with the rest of the plants with it. Got mixed reviews from growers saying it doesn't work, while some swears by it. I haven't seen a comparative test on same strain with/out it to see the differences. Without a comparative test one will never know if it truly works. I'll be doing one in a month.

Awesome tops SOG you got going. Very clean.

We have the same rice cooker!
Awesome additives. The SSU is something I want to try on my next grow. Do you put it on all your plants? Are you doing a control comparative test? For one plant as test subject without the SSU to see how it compare with the rest of the plants with it. Got mixed reviews from growers saying it doesn't work, while some swears by it. I haven't seen a comparative test on same strain with/out it to see the differences. Without a comparative test one will never know if it truly works. I'll be doing one in a month.

Awesome tops SOG you got going. Very clean.

:welcome: HD, lol that's a legit rice cooker for sure, Yes unfortunately I did add them on all my plants,never thought of doing one with,and one without everyone swears up an down it works an even at the hydroponics stores all recommend it. That's awesome HD cant wait I'm still following your journal as we speak lol

I want to know how you get in there to water them! :)

That's a full house. :bravo:

I use Gravity too. Will also use SS too. Lets get them hard and sticky! :)

Yea Sucks I cant use gravity until like the 4th week of flower which is alright I can wait brother lol...Well Omm I start watering the first two an then pull them out an water the rest an move the pots around, Sorry to hear about your old lady dont know you folks very much of course but you'll be in my prayers :;):
Glad to have you here an watching my grow Omm:cheer::adore::Namaste:

Yea Sucks I cant use gravity until like the 4th week of flower which is alright I can wait brother lol...Well Omm I start watering the first two an then pull them out an water the rest an move the pots around, Sorry to hear about your old lady dont know you folks very much of course but you'll be in my prayers :;):
Glad to have you here an watching my grow Omm:cheer::adore::Namaste:

I was afraid of that! I'm worried when I get to your stage, watering will wear me out! It's worth it though. Thanks for your prayers Buddy, I got a feeling we'll get to know each other better! :high-five:

I was afraid of that! I'm worried when I get to your stage, watering will wear me out! It's worth it though. Thanks for your prayers Buddy, I got a feeling we'll get to know each other better! :high-five:

Lol you shouldn't be worried Omm just think of it as its your own mini jungle in there an the ending results will be well worth it for sure lol...It is a pain in the butt to pull out the plants to get to other ladies...Your doing great so far with your tent an plants they're getting bigger:yahoo:

Crower, doesnt your tent unzip to the side also? Or just the front? My 3 sides of my tent unzips so its easier to get to the ladies in the back without pulling plants out.

Lovin the pic updates! The buds are starting to fill in nicely. :)

-Rek

Yes rek my tent does unzip all the way around but due to space issue's just the front for me right now lol which sucks but Ill deal with it :cheer:...

Thanks I'm keeping them updated frequently just for you bud lol no more harassment jk jk :Namaste:

Yes rek my tent does unzip all the way around but due to space issue's just the front for me right now lol which sucks but Ill deal with it :cheer:...

Thanks I'm keeping them updated frequently just for you bud lol no more harassment jk jk :Namaste:

Man, I hear that! :)

I need to store my other stuff some where. Tight fit all around. :popcorn:

Man, I hear that! :)

I need to store my other stuff some where. Tight fit all around. :popcorn:

Lol I think I'm going to stick with just having 6 next round,having 8 is really a tight fit as you can see o well only way to learn is trial an error.. The ladies are loving these nutes' maybe it's just me but Ive only been adding 1.2ml of snow storm an my leafs are really frosty already an its the 12th day :cheer:

You can do 4 and just veg them for an addition week or 2 and yield just as much. OR go opposite and do a SOG and do like 16 little half or so oz plants and have over half a pound.

How much do you think this grow will yield you?

-Rek

LoL so much to think about for the upcoming new grow but idk what path I want to take...as for the yield I have no idea there is a lot of branch offs an bud producing I'm praying for over a half p dried so will have to wait an see

LoL so much to think about for the upcoming new grow but idk what path I want to take...as for the yield I have no idea there is a lot of branch offs an bud producing I'm praying for over a half p dried so will have to wait an see

I pray you get that half p to my friend!! And how's that Snowstorm with soil medium? I'm sure that whatever path you take it will be a success!:high-five::peace:

Back
Top Bottom