GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Damn Crow those ladies are looking sweety my friend. Keep doing what your doing bro!!

:Namaste:

glad to have stumbled on this grow and i just caught up. not sure where to begin on the thumbs ups so ill just...:high-five:

pretty medicated so the things i wanted to comment on are evading me.

rek--you're everywhere brotha; if you dont get member of the month i dont know who else would? bravo on the great insight on so many journals :bravo:

:welcome: Rudy glad to have you aboard brother much apperciated this grow so far has came along way in my books from being 2 inches to about waist high an im 6"2 lol...Ask away i understand im always medicated when I post or give advice lol....Rek can be a pain even demanding with pictures good guy tho...Stay tuned bro :Namaste:

Im not a pain, I just joke around a lot CROWER! lol

I never thought about member of the month really, just made one comment about it lol

I would be very happy if I could win that, but u need to be nominated. Thanks a lot Baylor.

Anyways, keep it up crower! Very impressed and very medicated lol

-Rek (Lets get rekked!)

LOL Rek I was joking about it lol no worries brother I'm medicated as we speak :lot-o-toke: Ladys are getting bigger by the minute..I started looking in to LED ugh to much money tho

Oldmedman, maybe you can stop my grow journal and over advice. Its my first outdoor.

-Rek

Hi Rek, Your set up is fine! It will be my pleasure to watch you grow some giants! :high-five:

Welcome to my grow :high-five:

LEDs are expensive. I would how long it would take to make up the difference of money you spend using normal hps as compared to money for the LED lights.

I hope I get some good yield medman.

-Rek

Yes there expensive I think I'm going to do it next batch with the 600W LED GS600 but Im all about quality an about yield anyone know about LED please fill me in

Yes there expensive I think I'm going to do it next batch with the 600W LED GS600 but Im all about quality an about yield anyone know about LED please fill me in

Hey Crower, When I was doing all of my research for my 1st grow....being myself, generally very interested in new innovations and tech type things, I did a lot of looking into new lighting mediums, both sulphur plasma and LED. I do really think that both technologies are evolving very quickly, even 2 months ago there was less available on the market.....

Here is a comparison that was done on 420's site that really is informative...

300W LED vs. 400W HID Demonstration

It shows that LED can truly produce just as good of a nug for less wattage...but the only thing that sucks is the initial price of LED...It seems like the technology is constantly getting better, but the prices are still way up there for some decent LED's...I am hoping that they come down because I would love to set up an LED veg tent and then go to HID for flowering...

Just youtube LED grow and you will see that many are using them with success, but you want to stay away from any of those cheep, too good to be true, Chineese made ones....they seem to burn out quickly... I read somewhere that you want to go with ones that use at least 2W chips and up...the ones that use 1W or lower will not have a strong enough intensity for the photon's to penetrate into the leafs...or so I read...

It seems that the more bands the better, especially the ones with added IR and UV...

always do a background search of the company and how they handle issues...I read some were really great about customer service, and some were nightmares...

I hopefully will be soon to jump into the LED technology but I think I am going to see if I can wait, and purchase one second hand for 1/2 price....lol...

I also will be keeping my eye on sulphur plasma technology...seems to be very promising....

Hey guys new update pics with the ladies getting thicker by the day 17th day in flowering temps are at 78 Degrees with 45% Rh enjoy
DSC002019.JPG
DSC001999.JPG
DSC001987.JPG
DSC002025.JPG

Hey my fellow growers so I went to the shop today an picked up some Og herijuana anyone know much about this strain?? Im going to be keeping under some cfls until my next tent comes up in the next couple days

Never grown it but I smoked it before and its really good, puts you back quite a bit!!! lol... yo, just wanted to let you know, the place I got my clones has about 16 or more different types, not sure if they deliver to your area but they have some pretty nice strains... I tried there SoCalDam Og dried, I hit floored me!!!! and I am a heavy smoker...lol...

Heres there website if your interested..

SoCalDam Genetics - Orange County, CA

I am not affiliated in any way with them, just happy from what I received!!

Crowers jungle is only missin one thing....tarzan....he needs to be swinging from those trees!!! Nice work yo!

Never grown it but I smoked it before and its really good, puts you back quite a bit!!! lol... yo, just wanted to let you know, the place I got my clones has about 16 or more different types, not sure if they deliver to your area but they have some pretty nice strains... I tried there SoCalDam Og dried, I hit floored me!!!! and I am a heavy smoker...lol...

Heres there website if your interested..

SoCalDam Genetics - Orange County, CA

I am not affiliated in any way with them, just happy from what I received!!

Crowers jungle is only missin one thing....tarzan....he needs to be swinging from those trees!!! Nice work yo!

Lmao ill look into them for sure, glad to hear that at least youve smoked it an approve ice..to bad your not any closer we could've had a good sesh together bro..my jungle needs the female version of tarzan lol minus all the muscles:Namaste:

Hey guys new update pics with the ladies getting thicker by the day 17th day in flowering temps are at 78 Degrees with 45% Rh enjoy
DSC002019.JPG
DSC001999.JPG
DSC001987.JPG
DSC002025.JPG

Seemed like a shame that these got bumped off the page so quickly. :) Looking healthy as always my friend - Very nice! :high-five:

Looking great Crower! I love when the buds come in. Also, the female version of Tarzan is JANE(pretty much). Which is fitting seeing as your growing maryJANE! lol. And to go further into it...Jane lives in the jungle, which leaves the "mary" part. So lets call your plants Mary. And your "Buds" are Mary's Boobs. lol The best part about Mary is her nice big set of.......... buds. lol

Gotta love the wake n' bake. Gives you thoughts like these. lol

-Rek

Back
Top Bottom