GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Looking great Crower! I love when the buds come in. Also, the female version of Tarzan is JANE(pretty much). Which is fitting seeing as your growing maryJANE! lol. And to go further into it...Jane lives in the jungle, which leaves the "mary" part. So lets call your plants Mary. And your "Buds" are Mary's Boobs. lol The best part about Mary is her nice big set of.......... buds. lol

Gotta love the wake n' bake. Gives you thoughts like these. lol

-Rek

Thanks Rek, I love watching the progress of the buds coming together an densing up:popcorn:, yes I remember now it is Jane I was so medicated when I wrote all that lol the things Mars Og will do...:bong: I cant wait to start up these og herijuanas im doing 6 this time an topping all of them

Hey Crower,

Just caught up on your grow, They look amazing your doing a great job! I love seeing all the bud sites on the plant all those hairs just make me want to blaze!
:roorrip:

:welcome: Surfin glad to have you aboard with my journal, thanks I always love watching the progress these plants put out, an every morning an night they get a blaze sesh with daddy lol...:bong: So did you decided if you were going to stick with the gods gift? or do another kind of strain

Crower, Great Job on the Girls my friend!! Damn from the looks of it, that tent is gonna full of Buds in No-Time....:high-five:

:nicethread:

Hey guys I have a couple questions for ya'll please help all suggestions are welcomed...Well after looking at how the garage setup would be I ran into some problems how am I going to to deal with heat if its in a enclosed area with no air circulation an summer is around the corner an its going to get hotter in the garage...anyone have suggestions on this??

I'm thinking about doing the same for my next grow...I have been looking around and used AC units sell around 200$ online and new ones 300$+. A buddy of mine told me the window units are way more efficient than the portable ones but I don't know much about AC either. I am just praying that the cool ocean breeze keeps on doing its thing until I harvest...

Hi Crower - check out this thread for a couple of different options for hydro systems. I like systems that use some sort of buckets, as they tend to be lower to the ground which helps maximize vertical space usage.

Hydro help

Also, do a google search for "cch20 under current". That's the best hydro system I've seen, but it's pretty pricey. Check out their diagram on the first page of how it works - really solid design, and it might be something someone could make themselves.

Just a couple thoughts on hydro systems!

Yeah man, a window shaker will probably be your best bet for a garage. Is your garage finished? Like with sheetrock and whatnot? If it is, you might be able to route your current A/C system from your house into the garage, but that's a lot of work.

Hey guys I have a couple questions for ya'll please help all suggestions are welcomed...Well after looking at how the garage setup would be I ran into some problems how am I going to to deal with heat if its in a enclosed area with no air circulation an summer is around the corner an its going to get hotter in the garage...anyone have suggestions on this??

Does the garage have roof? If so you might vent there. What ever you do, it sure sounds like AC is in order. Good work for casing the joint before you act.
Knowing you though, I know you really think things through before you act.
Maybe someone can help that's faced the same problem. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom