GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Re: GrowLab Tent-Lemon Og Kush an Caramelicious

WOW!! Crower, your girls are looking real nice!! Good purchase on the humidity gauge/meter. I have been reading a lot about RH and it seems to be really important in early veg/clone transplant, flowering and even in drying. I also have been contemplating using snowstorm. I was given some Gravity, purple maxx and snowstorm by my local Hydro shop and have been reading nothing but good about all 3 products. Like XL said I also haven't used it yet, but have read that its very concentrated and u should use 1/4 of the recommended dose and slowly increase it to normal. Can't wait see how these ladies show off!!!

WOW!! Crower, your girls are looking real nice!! Good purchase on the humidity gauge/meter. I have been reading a lot about RH and it seems to be really important in early veg/clone transplant, flowering and even in drying. I also have been contemplating using snowstorm. I was given some Gravity, purple maxx and snowstorm by my local Hydro shop and have been reading nothing but good about all 3 products. Like XL said I also haven't used it yet, but have read that its very concentrated and u should use 1/4 of the recommended dose and slowly increase it to normal. Can't wait see how these ladies show off!!!

Thanks for stopping by Ice yes Rh does play a big factor especially if your in a grow tent lol..I have the purple maxx an snowsotrm an bush master but im not to worried on height so I set that aside for the next set of ladies Im still looking into how much to induce with the snow storm an when should I start in my flowering cycle

Hey Crower I answered your SSU question over on Inda's thread hope it helps.

Also my standard lecture which is really DocBud's lecture, and if you newbies out there want to learn from a master read Doc's threads:

Spend your money on your environment, not nutes. Make sure you can keep your humidity under control during flower or you'll risk losing your harvest to mold... if that means a/c and or a dehumidifier that's what you need to do. It happened to me last summer and trust me, you never want to have that sick feeling if you can help it.

I'm not recommending this but my entire last grow from seed thru harvest was conducted in extremely low rh conditions.... usually low 20's. All 4 plants thrived all grow, and even with humidifiers I could never get the rh above 35.

My point is only that low rH is not a show-stopper, it's the high rH that you need to make sure you can address.

The big 5 - temps, humidity, soil/medium, lights & water - get these right and you'll grow great plants with pretty much any nutes.

Temps should run around 75-80 lights on, 65-70 lights off. Later in flower temps can drop, especially lights out, it brings out the purple and slows their metabolism as you flush. I was dropping it to the low 50's high 40's but it was the middle of winter lol.

Humidity was well covered above.

Soil/Medium - growers grow in almost anything, but most common are water/mist, perlite & soil. Lots of good info out there about all of them. Make sure your containers are big enough for the plant you hope to grow.

Lights - simply put the more light the better, and the more light on the buds the better. Bluer spectrum for veg and redder for flower.

Water - hopefully you can use your tap water, but you need to know the total alkalinity (TA) first. If it's below 70 or so you should be good to go. Tap is cheap and tends to have minerals the plants like. Then you just pH to 5.8 for hydro or 6.8 for soil and let it rip. If you're in soil pots 3 gals or bigger Doc says you don't even have to adjust pH.

Hope this helps.... :peace:

Also my standard lecture which is really DocBud's lecture, and if you newbies out there want to learn from a master read Doc's threads:

Spend your money on your environment, not nutes. Make sure you can keep your humidity under control during flower or you'll risk losing your harvest to mold... if that means a/c and or a dehumidifier that's what you need to do. It happened to me last summer and trust me, you never want to have that sick feeling if you can help it.

I'm not recommending this but my entire last grow from seed thru harvest was conducted in extremely low rh conditions.... usually low 20's. All 4 plants thrived all grow, and even with humidifiers I could never get the rh above 35.

My point is only that low rH is not a show-stopper, it's the high rH that you need to make sure you can address.

The big 5 - temps, humidity, soil/medium, lights & water - get these right and you'll grow great plants with pretty much any nutes.

Temps should run around 75-80 lights on, 65-70 lights off. Later in flower temps can drop, especially lights out, it brings out the purple and slows their metabolism as you flush. I was dropping it to the low 50's high 40's but it was the middle of winter lol.

Soil/Medium - growers grow in almost anything, but most common are water/mist, perlite & soil. Lots of good info out there about all of them. Make sure your containers are big enough for the plant you hope to grow.

Lights - simply put the more light the better, and the more light on the buds the better. Bluer spectrum for veg and redder for flower.

Water - hopefully you can use your tap water, but you need to know the total alkalinity (TA) first. If it's below 70 or so you should be good to go. Tap is cheap and tends to have minerals the plants like. Then you just pH to 5.8 for hydro or 6.8 for soil and let it rip. If you're in soil pots 3 gals or bigger Doc says you don't even have to adjust pH.

Perfectly said, Blue :thumb:

Damn Your my f-ing idol blue well said brother I will have a sesh with that:roorrip:

4th day of flower, temps are running around 75-77 degrees Rh is around 42-48%, The ladies are loving the nutes I fed them yesterday morning already seeing forms of hairs I'm going to be using my digital camera for better pics soon thanks for stopping by
downsize7.jpg

Thanks Inda I cant wait to see these ladies in the next couple months

Hi Buddy......I'm with you, cant wait to see what they do. Sure off to a good start. :yummy:

Hi Buddy......I'm with you, cant wait to see what they do. Sure off to a good start. :yummy:

Hey Omm your chair was getting a little dusty brother hahha yes they are showing hairs already an slowly producing for me I just fed them nutes the other day for the first time an all the ladies love it thank god hahaha these nutes are different from what I originally use so will see the end results:cheer:

Looking good, dude. I can't wait to see what you'll get off those girls. I can't believe you have signs of sex already.....this is me, slightly jealous. :)

Hey mota lol yes the ladies showed signs of sex a week an a half into veg not bad at all I'd say...Stay tuned shes already budding just not a whole lot yet to throw a pic up hahha :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom