GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Re: GrowLab Tent-Lemon Og Kush an Caramelicious

That's good that you're not rushing Crower, we'll have to see how this thing I built works out before I could recommend it but I hope it works great :lot-o-toke:

That's good that you're not rushing Crower, we'll have to see how this thing I built works out before I could recommend it but I hope it works great :lot-o-toke:

I'm hearing alot about ur thread blue, don't know how I missed it but i'll be sure to check it out later,

and I agree take your time, I was just providing a little more info, hope it helps good luck bro!

I'm hearing alot about ur thread blue, don't know how I missed it but i'll be sure to check it out later,

and I agree take your time, I was just providing a little more info, hope it helps good luck bro!

Hey my friend I thought your post was right on and though I post a lot I'm far from an expert and always looking for more info... stop by my place anytime but I gotta warn you, if you start at the beginning you'll be reading for quite a while, I'd just jump in where we're at as I tend to repeat myself quite a bit lol.... :peace:

Thanks blue lol no rush like you said so much to process an me being on cloud 9 with this Larry Og doest help lol :tokin: but for sure keep me posted on it

Update on the ladies 17 days of veg my temps are 74 degrees an 45% Rh, had to raise the lights about 3 clicks up..The ladies are just stacking on top of one another lots of branch offs..
2011-05-17_10-17-34_282.jpg

Lol gee thanks guys nothing but ditto I feel so loved on here haha well stay tuned had a quick question for Mr. Blue or Omm or anybody Im thinking of cutting a week off my veg an throwing her into flowering do you guys think it will make any kind of difference in yield?

Morning Crower!

I can only speak for myself, more veg will always give you more yield but your plants are already bigger than mine were when I put them into flower, they're big enough now to grow to 30-36", 2.5 - 4 z's per plant.

In other words big indoor plants haha...

Lol gee thanks guys nothing but ditto I feel so loved on here haha well stay tuned had a quick question for Mr. Blue or Omm or anybody Im thinking of cutting a week off my veg an throwing her into flowering do you guys think it will make any kind of difference in yield?

Sorry Crower about the "ditto". lol I was a little rushed.
Everythings looking great. :thumb:

Morning Crower!

I can only speak for myself, more veg will always give you more yield but your plants are already bigger than mine were when I put them into flower, they're big enough now to grow to 30-36", 2.5 - 4 z's per plant.

In other words big indoor plants haha...

Morning blue yea these girls are just bushy as hell i might ad a little bush master to keep her down still debating but i think at the end of this week shes going to flower mode I had to raise her 6 clicks as of yesterday but I like the fact that shes bushy more than getting taller...an caramelicious is a hybrid but more dominant indica

Sorry Crower about the "ditto". lol I was a little rushed.
Everythings looking great. :thumb:

I was joking about the whole ditto I laughed when i saw it inda no worries I was stoned of my ass last night picked up some earth og damn i wish i could get some seeds of this...:tokin:

Yo crower where are sum new pics man, I wanna glimps of those fat Lil things lol WooT WooT on the flip, hope all goes well this time around :)

So Today when I check on my ladies I noticed that my ducking was dripping water everywhere is this normal my temps last night were around 67 to 69 Degrees when i woke up an it was coming from my intake side where it sucks cold fresh air in anyone else have this problem?? Ladies are looking good verey busy will update with pics tonight sunday night is the last night of veg an its going to 12.12

So Today when I check on my ladies I noticed that my ducking was dripping water everywhere is this normal my temps last night were around 67 to 69 Degrees when i woke up an it was coming from my intake side where it sucks cold fresh air in anyone else have this problem?? Ladies are looking good very busy will update with pics tonight sunday night is the last night of veg an its going to 12.12

Should be a drain pan under the filter. I would check that. The drain line can get clogged. Check that. If that is the problem clean it out . And then once a month pour a shot glass of bleach down the drain. That will keep algae from forming. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom