GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Re: GrowLab Tent-Lemon Og Kush an Caramelicious

Great strains! and a nice little setup. That 600 should light that tent well. I use one in a 4x4'.

:goodluck:

Great strains! and a nice little setup. That 600 should light that tent well. I use one in a 4x4'.

:goodluck:

Welcome conquering appreciate it brother its definitely a big difference with the tent I use the 4'9" an still have enough room for another 4 or 5 lol

Lol Omm trying to ruinin my grow i understand no love bro hahaha you totally threw me off when you told me that but I wont be getting to close to them another question I had was that you might be able to answer for me is- Is it a really big issue using my hps as a veg an then just throwing it into 12.12 with my same light?

Hi Buddy! Sorry about that. I'm new to lights too, however you can use that one light to veg and flower with. Since I haven't used my lights yet. I don't know if it a great difference. Ask me in a month! :Rasta:

Hi Buddy! Sorry about that. I'm new to lights too, however you can use that one light to veg and flower with. Since I haven't used my lights yet. I don't know if it a great difference. Ask me in a month! :Rasta:

No worries bro lol its all good awesome my ladies are branching like crazy with fat sets of 5 an just staking Ive used my same light for veg an flower an had no problems will see lol

New update on my ladies 2 weeks of Veg now 74 degrees an 48% RH finally taking off an staking lots of branch offs looking like a big yield for this one also my runt in the middle is slowly taking off but shes getting there
downsize5.jpg

yo Crower...there really lookin good man! I had a few runt plants out of my 6 as well. Mine ended up being because of a nutrient deficiency that was caught early but as of now, the runts have almost caught up to the rest. What really helped mine take off was around week 2 of veg, I starved the plants an extra 2 days so they went a full week without water. From what I read the roots will strech more in this situation and look for available moisture. When I did this and from that point on, the plants seemed to explode....
I just saved mine from that light burn issue and also installed my SCROG screen...going to run them another week to 2 in veg before going 12/12.

Keep up the good work Crower...looking great!

Looks like you got a lot of room in that tent. I would recommend LST to get them to really bush out even more. I just used sewing thread doubled over and packing tape on the pot's and it worked fine...Because of doing this early on with mine, even my runt plants have about 8-10 tops and my larger plants around 15 or more....

Looks like you got a lot of room in that tent. I would recommend LST to get them to really bush out even more. I just used sewing thread doubled over and packing tape on the pot's and it worked fine...Because of doing this early on with mine, even my runt plants have about 8-10 tops and my larger plants around 15 or more....

Looking Good.:thumb:
I LST'd my smallest plant. It is making an extremely big difference. I will try to do this as much as possible in the future. But I am using cfl's so it might be more important in my case.

Nice work crower, just read thru your journal, as far as cloning, do it, and do it often :) lol, you can build your own bubble cloner with stuff you prob have around the house already and few local purchases on the cheap, I can write you up a diagram if you like, just lemme know, keep on growin dude!:Rasta:

yo Crower...there really lookin good man! I had a few runt plants out of my 6 as well. Mine ended up being because of a nutrient deficiency that was caught early but as of now, the runts have almost caught up to the rest. What really helped mine take off was around week 2 of veg, I starved the plants an extra 2 days so they went a full week without water. From what I read the roots will strech more in this situation and look for available moisture. When I did this and from that point on, the plants seemed to explode....
I just saved mine from that light burn issue and also installed my SCROG screen...going to run them another week to 2 in veg before going 12/12.

Keep up the good work Crower...looking great!

Thanks Ice yea I back off on watering my runt an yes your right the roots start to stretch out when they're starved as you can see in the pic most of the plants soil is wet but not my middle girl lol I will look into lst for sure buddy stay tuned brother......:Rasta:

Nice work crower, just read thru your journal, as far as cloning, do it, and do it often :) lol, you can build your own bubble cloner with stuff you prob have around the house already and few local purchases on the cheap, I can write you up a diagram if you like, just lemme know, keep on growin dude!:Rasta:

Yea for sure king in this next coming month it will come in handy I'm going to have another setup like this for my veg room downstairs so im having a consistent cycle going ugh cant wait its addicting lol stay tuned :tokin:

Hey Crower, you'll have no problems growing with just the HPS bulb, but you'll get a bit more stretch between the nodes, so to speak. HPS has the reds that plants in bloom desire, but not as much usable light overall and the plants tend to stretch more under HPS.

I can't remember what kind of ballast you have, but if it's digital you can probably find a fairly cheap MH bulb that you could use for veg. If you have a standard HPS ballast you can also get one of those CMH bulbs for it that would give you much better veg lighting, but I think those are a bit more expensive.

Hey Crower did you see the bubble cloner Blue built? Its as simple as can be. Im gonna give a try.

If you guys build the cloner, get a decent pump like for a 20 gal. This was the 2nd cheapest they had a wal-mart, it has double outputs so you can attach 2 hoses without a splitter. I think it cost me about $10 and works great. You want something with a little oomph to really create lots of bubble action. For the same reason get some longer airstones.... you want lots and lots of bubbles. Good luck!

Hey Crower, you'll have no problems growing with just the HPS bulb, but you'll get a bit more stretch between the nodes, so to speak. HPS has the reds that plants in bloom desire, but not as much usable light overall and the plants tend to stretch more under HPS.

I can't remember what kind of ballast you have, but if it's digital you can probably find a fairly cheap MH bulb that you could use for veg. If you have a standard HPS ballast you can also get one of those CMH bulbs for it that would give you much better veg lighting, but I think those are a bit more expensive.

Thanks X my Digi ballast can convert but i think its already to late but i will use mh on my next tent this coming month an see where it goes ive grown with just using my hps but i get where everyones coming brother lol

If you guys build the cloner, get a decent pump like for a 20 gal. This was the 2nd cheapest they had a wal-mart, it has double outputs so you can attach 2 hoses without a splitter. I think it cost me about $10 and works great. You want something with a little oomph to really create lots of bubble action. For the same reason get some longer airstones.... you want lots and lots of bubbles. Good luck!

Thanks blue always great to have you aboard with your growing advice an tool man the taylor Im going to do this next month cant wait ...:tokin::tokin:

Crower...I am too looking on getting some clones started, but like you, I've never done it either. There seem to be a lot of options when it comes to cloners (grow plugs, peat disks, bubble cloners, aeroponics...) I'm not quite sure which one is best cost vs. success rate. I am thinking of just picking up a humidity dome, heat pad and peat pellets which seems to be the cheapest way of successful cloning. I am going to the hydro store today so I will let you know what I find out...

Crower...I am too looking on getting some clones started, but like you, I've never done it either. There seem to be a lot of options when it comes to cloners (grow plugs, peat disks, bubble cloners, aeroponics...) I'm not quite sure which one is best cost vs. success rate. I am thinking of just picking up a humidity dome, heat pad and peat pellets which seems to be the cheapest way of successful cloning. I am going to the hydro store today so I will let you know what I find out...

For sure ice I think im going to go with what blue made with the pump an bin most effective from what it looks like on blues will see in the next month for me but let me know what you come up with for sure...

just let mama nature do her thing, you may want to add some type of rooting gel or hormones, just my opinion, i've tried shutlz and olivia's, olivia's worked the best. i've even managed to clone using just a root plug, plain water (tap at that lol) and 1 cfl, it took about 2 and a half weeks to root, but root she did! basically, my point is you need not be overwhelmed by all the options out there, they pretty much are just personal preferences. nor do you need to fret about never cloned before. it's easy peasy clean blade, clean cut (45 degree angle) on as low a branch as possible (more development and abundance of hormones) make a second 45 degree cut under distilled water (helps prevent air embolisms) and then smear on your rooting gel, place in your medium, water ( I use 1/8 strength gro nutes, rooting liquid (supplement to the gel) and distilled water, then I just use the same mix and water when the plug gets dry, I finally eliminated that issue with the bubble cloner :) give a go bro!

Back
Top Bottom