GtownDwc 1st Indoor DWC Grow

GTownDWC

:welcome:

Hello All Here is what we are trying to do

3 strains Gold Rush canuk seeds/ Northern Lights Canuk Both Freebies / Chocolate Haze Royal Queen Seeds/ All Fems

Lights 1 mars Hydro Refractor Series 192 410W LED

Tent 4x4X6 in Insulated and Sheetrocked Garage

3 5 gallon buckets food grade from walmart with black out film white side out wrapped and Black gorrila taped for no light penetration.

2 air pumps from wally 1 running 1 stone and one running 2 stones soon to change to one commerical grade air pump

started them with distilled water and some Rhyzochrom from Canna

Water at my house is pretty hard starting with a PH of 7.8 and 380PPM Havent used yet wondering if my water is workable mostly calcium.

Rapid Rooters to start them in a dome with a T5

Moved to DWC on MLK day

Light is 24 above the tops

water temps started good 2 days they jumped to 72 using water frozen water bottels to keep it in the 60's PAIN

PH is unknown ATM due to a terrible job on my part keeping the meter clean, according to litmus strips i am 5.5 maybe a tad higher. All that is OTW pen and Cont. Hanna meter.

Temps 81 to 68 all day and night No temp control this is OTW as well.

Started in the DWC buckets with AN Grow Micro Bloom base with hobby pack at a 20% recommended. Also I have used the Rhyzachrpm from canna a little for starting them.

Seeing a little Burn on the Gold Rush, Seems to have a little yellowing in the center lines of the leaves for all of them , PH may be a tad Low, Will Know more of that tomorrow for direct numbers.

Using same amount of nutes and water, also water line is in the basket about 1/2 to 3/4, have some pumps comming may use them to top feed. Saves me some water.

Here is a few picture I think, of the Adventure, They are uploaded to site, under my username.
IMG_016345.JPG

IMG_016456.JPG
IMG_016147.JPG

IMG_015957.JPG
IMG_015957.JPG

Shoot I think I missed that they came out of Rapid Rooters Saturday and Moved to DWC Monday they are about 4 days old. Dont know if you count from when they come up or when they stand up. but either way they are 4 to 5 days old. Dates are 1-14-17 Came up to Today 1-18

IMG_017747.JPG
IMG_017866.JPG
IMG_017352.JPG

Nap time, Seem pretty happy may be stressing them a bit with 20/4, but maybe you beat them a bit when they kids and they grow up strong,:laugh: Well temps are decent 77F and 52 RH. Doing a bucket change a tad early, tomorrow. Think i am going away from the water line in basket. Waste of water to me, I received some small sumb. pumps, I am going to top feed them instead and only use 2 gallon if the PH doesn't go to Ape Shizzle i think we will be good. Michelle Obama Ill go low they'll go high, or something like that haha:smokin:

I personally wouldn't change the water this soon. Roots prob aren't even in the water yet and you shouldn't even had added nutes yet. I waited three weeks. Just my opinion. Looking good so far. Subbed.

Well looks like we have some small roots headed for the water. According to GH fluid i am right about 6.0 to 6.5. Changing water Sunday to a no nute spring water rhyz. mix for a week or so, then we will try nutes again they really like the canna Rhyz. Did the same thing to the others as i did to GR and growth more noticeable. Roots to water in a day. they are small roots just leaving the net pot. Need to figure out some cooling methods hate adding water bottles everyday, lids getting opened. need to make a hatch or insulate buckets better.

Are you using z7 or hydroguard or something similar? Don't have to worry as much about temps. I use z7. My temps get to 74 sometimes. No problems yet.

No I don't have anything like that. I have rhyzachrom from cannna. However it may be a little different. I am looking at grabbing some of that this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I will post some week two pictures soon. GR is little droopy. NL little twisted and chocolate looks great. All roots looking good. Had to change air pump do to issues from one of the walmart ones.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry its rhizotonic, supposed to be a root enhancer for shocked roots or under devolped plants. Here is a Picture of GR being a little droopy, concerns me a little.Tent 73 to 79 F RTH 57 to 70. RES 68-72. moved light up a little sunday. and had to change air stone.

IMG_019750.JPG

sorry little slow on updating journal, All looking good down to 2 in 4x4 now. Here is a Few Pics, I have Topped and Lolly Popped one. The Other was SuperCropped last night and Looking good, having Fun. The Runt got moved to Veg tent Right before flower. We are Week 2 of flower.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom