Gubba's Grow Journal - 2012

yes ABSOLUTELY. I mean there are ways to train it to make it a BUSH :) how long you planning on veg? Looking good and healthy so far! :Namaste:

He's got 18 days veg left, wants to harvest by mid Sept.
Thanks! I have to be completely ready to harvest by 10-15 September! I will plan to start flower 20 June!

I am pushing her as hard as I can right now. Need another 8-12 nodes to get some good production out of her. If I get 1 good nug out of her I will consider this grow a success...Once i get into my new place I will be starting a new grow using purchased feminized seeds! Thanks for stopping by and giving me some encouragement and support...:circle-of-love:

DSC009324.JPG

DSC009317.JPG

16 Days left until I have to go 12/12 in-order to gaurantee I will be able to harvest before my lease ends. Should I add the CFLs back into the room along with the Mini-Sunburst I am using now to get as much light on her as I can for the next two weeks? I could increase the lumins about 3000 with the available power sources I have. Thoughts?

:scratchinghead:

the more light the better, just keep an eye on the temps, but the more light will give you more growth and in the end a bigger yield, so i would say go with the more light, just keep an eye on the soil moisture as it may take more water with the extra lights but dont over water, and also keep an eye on the temps at the top of the plant, around 78 is what your aiming for, but either side of this is ok.

did you say what you was watering the plant with, are you using RO water or standard tap water, if your using standard tap water like i am then make sure you leave it to stand for at least 24 hours to remove any chlorine, i leave mine out for a couple of days and each time i water i fill the jugs back up and leave them sitting around till i water next, just make sure their not near a window to prevent the water turning green

I raised my thermometer to the top of the plant, I am using RO water with Terra Vega 2.1.3 nutes, the room temp has not gotten above 79f in the past few days even during the hottest time of day. I am using 3 fans for air exchange and pulling cold air from the first floor by placing a fan at the top of the stairs. I will add two CFLs and see how that affects the temps, if no real change I will add the rest. Thanks...

Temps got up to 82f some time during the night after adding the two big CFLs. I am going to run the CFLs for 4 hours in the morning, and 4 hours in the evening to make sure the temps dont stay at a constant temp above 80f. A nice line of storms are supposed to roll through today so that will help keep the temps down this afternoon. :allgood:

yea hes very supporting
lol
Sounds like a jock on steroids.:whoa:

((imagine the roided up jock in an interview type)) ". . . Well, y'know, ya wanna grow good, and ya hope ya grow good. Ya just gotta go out'ere an give a hundred'n'ten percent. And uh, I think we grew good. WOOOOO!"

some plants will double and even tripple in size during the stretch period, mine grew about 6 inches in extra height before the stretch stopped, so they will stretch to some extent

Noticed a single Gnat like bug on her tonight!? Larger than a regular gnat tho and it likes to hide on the bottom side of the leaves...Any suggestions to get ahead of them if I'm going to have to fight this problem? Mosquito dunk and flypaper? Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom