H00k Almost Shitz Brix: One More LOS First, Girlz 2018

That is living.

Tend the plants, smoke some home grown, and walk down the hill to the lake to throw a line in. If there is a better existence I don’t know what it could be. Yes a wonderful partner to share it with couldn’t hurt lol.

Looking forward to this summers journey.

I have a handful of auto seeds I’ll probably germinate them and take a hike along the river and see what makes it to harvest.

...sounds like a plan...was out for a long walk today, and actually was thinking the same thing...would be some reg freebies I've acquired tho'...prolly never get around to running them anyway...

That is living.

Tend the plants, smoke some home grown, and walk down the hill to the lake to throw a line in. If there is a better existence I don’t know what it could be. Yes a wonderful partner to share it with couldn’t hurt lol.

Looking forward to this summers journey.

...Thanks Urb...I am pretty blessed for sure...with my property and missus h00k, who has put up with me for 36 + years...cheerz eh!;)...h00k...:rollit:

...sounds like a plan...was out for a long walk today, and actually was thinking the same thing...would be some reg freebies I've acquired tho'...prolly never get around to running them anyway...

...Thanks Urb...I am pretty blessed for sure...with my property and missus h00k, who has put up with me for 36 + years...cheerz eh!;)...h00k...:rollit:
Cheers indeed. :love:

Evenin'!...another great day...plus 70F!...:cheer:...got about half the garden planted... sprayed weeds around the yard with vinegar(works good, but Ya' gotta keep on it)...cruised the shoreline in the canoe for a couple hours trying for steelies...saw a couple splash right near shore by the two creeks down the way, many casts later... no luck, but sure felt good to be on the water in a tank and shorts...was also the maiden voyage of some of my purple mex cob...I don't really recall the experience post harvest/dry/cure...but, after cobbing, it is so smooth and almost a perfect combination of sativa/indica traits...it was a re hydrated attempt, but has me anticipating cobbing some fresh bud...speaking of which...

...it's just over 72 hours since the beans hit the sheets...7 out of 9 are in soil, but still waiting for one Carmelo and a Sour D to sprout a tap...gonna give them till tomorrow...if still no action, will probably start a couple more...can't remember going past 48 hours to germinate...oh well...no shortage of replacements...
...the Sugar Mommas are showing their lady parts already..WoW!...I'll try and get some pic's manana...probably get them out in their cabinet in the next few days...other than a frost warning tonight, forecast looks promising...

...hope everyone had a Great weekend...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Well...still no action on the remaining caramelo and sour d seeds this a.m., so I threw another sour d and a carmelo early version between the sheets...hoping all goes well...
... Have a few pics of the girlz from this a.m.. I know its early, but not expecting any kind of yield on these...that one malawi gold auto last year kinda raised my expectations... she put out 4 zips dry...oh well, set low expectations, and anything above is a plus...right!?...:rofl:...tomorrow is water day,but I think I'll add a little bat shit or fish juice and call it their first feeding...

...peek-a-boo...I see you!...:laugh:...

...the first of (hopefully) seven, has let her presence known...blue dream...

...Grandson's going to Atlanta for a week, so that allows me to get in the apartment to do some drywall and painting...oh boy!:rolleyes::rolleyes:...

...no fishing today...a trip to town for garden supplies and a nap in the sun fit the the bill...anyway...have a great evening everyone...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:...

Evenin'...was planning on moving the auto girlz out to their cabinet tonight, but stayed at my daughters longer than expected...will be glad when it gets sold...hopefully tomorrow evening or Saturday will make the move...getting too old for the added work/stress...have stuff to finish at home...

...So, things with the photo girlz could be better!:(...the Caramelo Early I dropped to replace the first Caramelo, sprouted, so that's a positive...but, no action from the first or second Sour D seeds...FFS!...these were a gift from a member here, and I was looking forward to growing it out...think I'm gonna pinch hit with a Durban Poison tonight...all 7 seeds that sprouted and put in soil a few days ago, have broke ground, but 3 had helmet head...managed to coax two helmet's off with little effort, though they look less than ideal at this point...the Blue Dream, which was first to show, seems to have her helmet fused on...will give her a few days before taking any action...the remaining girlz that have showed their first true leaves, seem stunted, or not showing any vigor so far!?...:hmmmm:...normally I could/would up pot to 1 gallons at 2 or 3 weeks...they're still only a few days old, so maybe I'm over reacting...just not what I was expecting, given previous grows...will have some pics up in the next day or two...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Hey Hooks, and Good Green Evening... I was kinda re reading back a little, but I was wondering do you make the 1 gallon a permanent home or do you upsize once more...??/ I ask cause the idea of any bigger than that seems worthless for me. I am overthinking a little but I want size to only be numbered by plants not by inches... A friend of a friend grows in only one gallon and his shit is way Organized... Really well thought out... Green days

...Mornin' Hacks...final pots are never less than five gallon containers(when I used plastic), but typically seven gallon fabric pots now(gonna' try 3 fifteen's in this run as well)...don't think it's worthless at all...more space/dirt= more roots=better plant health/growth...I suppose if one were doing perpetual with a high turnover, one gallon pots would be sufficient, but with only doing a once a year and the space I have, the bigger pots work for me and yield more than enough for my needs...

...have a good one Ya'll...Happy Friday...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Evenin' everyone...Man!...these long days in town doing reno work, is getting old fast!!...this old body is saying WTF!, slow down dude...gotta giter'done tho', as we have a potential buyer who really want's the house...she liked the house as is, but in good conscience and if the deal falls through...the sweat equity is worth it...found a guy who is gonna do some of the work and has great creds...even from his ex...:rofl:...got a good feeling bout this guy, and can see possibly seeing him come and finish some stuff at home...enuff of this chit...just had to after a final sanding/plumbing work/bathroom gut kinda day...

...Managed to get the girlz moved last evening...overnight temps are still kinda' low,so the temp controller is on and set to maintain 78F with a 15 degree differential...heat will kick on at 63F...checking this a.m. and this evening..seems to be working well...
...the SM's are at roughly 12 and 10 inches tall...the DC about 6 inches...the lights are at 16 to 18 inches above the plants...gonna lower the UFO's about 4 inches soon as I find time to make some more hangers...I'm too "frugal" to have ratchet adjustments...some cable and crimps and varying lengths works for me...bit of a PITA...but cost effective...
...so some pics...

auto girlz be fore going blurple...

...in the new home...

...Props to Growant for your great sponsorship, and thanks George for your communication/support...

...homemade light hangers...Yeah...I'm a frugal(cheap SOB...lolool...)...

...and just after lights on last evening...not sure how often the heater cycles on/off, but tonight at at 8 p.m. cabinet was at 72F and 51RH...

...also have some photo girlz update and a surprise...but will leave that till manana...got a date with a pillow...

...Oh!...Smeegs, haven't run BD previously...just getting into sativa dominant strains after years of Indica runs...looking forward to it...

...cheerz...and for my American friends...a happy/safe Memorial day long weekend...:thumb::high-five:...h00k...:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom