Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

KING WW under cob led week 7
14Jan_005.jpg
14Jan_001.jpg
14Jan_004.jpg

king chat,ordered 5 Dark Angel got 7 very happy,it took 9 days to ship to QLD.very fast shipping cant wait to germinate,nice looking white widow mate

well I have had no luck with your seeds. I've been growing for 30 years and never had this much trouble growing seeds. Got 5 of your white widows. First 5 I got split open and then died. You sent me another 5 as replacement and 4 did the same thing. One actually germinated and grew 4 inches then died. Totally disappointed.

I'm sorry to hear that buford! I'm a 1rst time grower, and out of 12 WW feminized, 11 popped, I posted photos above... fruity pungent delicious smell all over my house! 3 are monsters, sadly its too late to clone...

Got my white cookies feminized about a week before Christmas, ordered 5 and got 7 :thanks: planted 4 and all germinated! Currently in veg and looking great, big thanks to crop king! Will definitely be ordered more strains and recommending y'all!!

IMG_20160119_144256.jpg

My first attempt to reveg...its xj-13(jack herer/g13 haze) its some dank smoke I grew from a bagseed I was lucky enough to find. If all works out, I'll take some clones from her after she has recovered and turn the healthiest one into a mother so I can keep this strain around

Forgot to add that I'm greatly enjoying my first experience with Crop King genetics. I look forward to growing out more of their strains. Peace!!

Back
Top Bottom