Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Your Kush tent is looking awesome, HH! :thumb: And it's nice that your autos are trying to get in a few extra days of veg.

Thank you all so much for the support! :love: ^^^^^

Just a quick little update I meant to make yesterday. I didn’t have a ton of energy, so I ended up just trimming one plant, blackberry kush.

Before
0EC79EC8-B736-4346-ABDB-4DEF73B3191E.jpeg
After
852AD034-81DB-4947-828A-F76D82CC6948.jpeg
Before
6C9AC32A-6C0A-4520-B053-73998B907C04.jpeg
After
32671BDB-570C-4F4F-B98A-B8242F4B43FF.jpeg
Its been a while since I worked on a plant this big, honestly, it was kind of hard to trim away some decent looking branches. I’m sure they would’ve been larfy in the end, so I persevered - - - wait, that’s not this journal!!

Oh my @BooWho2 the smell of blackberry was so divine! This is a well named strain, because it truly smells of blackberry and nothing else.

I’ll continue to work on trimming down the rest of the kushes over the next day or two. The humidity is up in the 60’s at lights out, so I’ll probably need to bring in the dehumidifier pretty soon. It always gives me apprehension, it spikes the temperature and uses so much power.
:straightface:

And some good news, all your finger and toe crossings must’ve worked
D2457407-5D0B-480B-97CE-2C5AAFCE03E2.jpeg
The broken arm survived!!
Funny you can see how the others have continued to stretch. She’ll be a runty arm, but I’m happy to not lose it. DDA has no arms to spare!

Thats all for now my friends, I hope all is well in your world and your gardens are green. :love:

why is Kushy so bushy? :laughtwo: I’ve been singing that tune a lot lately... Your Kush Kingdom was so powerful it triggered an offshoot many thousands of miles away :eek: so, unbeknownst to you I’ve been Kush jammin all the way along here :love:

yay for the DDA repair - grow baby grow! It looks a promising DDA to me :popcorn:

Nice haircut/bikini wax on the Blackberry Kush!...she was getting a little shaggy "down there" ;)
Not that she looked bad before, but she looks much better now....

The broken arm survived!!
Your luck is better than mine...yesterday I had a quadline, today I've got a tri-line...damn these sausage fingers...!

why is Kushy so bushy? :laughtwo: I’ve been singing that tune a lot lately... Your Kush Kingdom was so powerful it triggered an offshoot many thousands of miles away :eek: so, unbeknownst to you I’ve been Kush jammin all the way along here :love:

yay for the DDA repair - grow baby grow! It looks a promising DDA to me :popcorn:
Wow, what a huge surprise Amy! Everyone better watch out, this kush party it katching!!! :party:
Nice haircut/bikini wax on the Blackberry Kush!...she was getting a little shaggy "down there" ;)

Your luck is better than mine...yesterday I had a quadline, today I've got a tri-line...damn these sausage fingers...!
Thanks carcass, it’ll be a lot easier to water her now. Just one of the reasons I count down to lollipop day!

Oh no, that’s a bummer about the arm down! Lol, mr h is a sausage finger guy too, I understand the burden you carry. ;)

And a lovely Kush did you push, @Amy Gardner! If I were to pronounce it differently it would rhyme with lush! :Rasta:

Not to make light of your mishap, but I was just thinking about grilling some sausages. :rolleyes:

it was kind of hard to trim away some decent looking branches. I’m sure they would’ve been larfy in the end, so I persevered
Well done, HH! I hope I have the same determination as you, when it's my turn to prune my plants. It's so hard to chop off a healthy-looking branch, but this season is the "season of no larf" for me. :p

Well done, HH! I hope I have the same determination as you, when it's my turn to prune my plants. It's so hard to chop off a healthy-looking branch, but this season is the "season of no larf" for me. :p
It was tough at first, but then my desire to make things (quasi) symmetrical took over. :laughtwo: I think you’ll manage just fine. Lol, trimming larf is so lame, the drive to avoid larf will power you through.:high-five:
Those quad kushes sure are lovely Heavenly! Along with all else!
Thanks Stone! Just trying to keep up with the Joneses Otterses!

Hi my grow buddies. :ciao: I still haven’t gone in to lollipop the rest of the kushes, seems I’m having a little procrastination problem. One thing I did do was quit procrastinating on adding tie downs to the autos in the 3x3.:thumb:

They look funny because they’re freshly pulled down and a little droopy, I imagine they’ll look much better tomorrow.

DDA
B0A7EABC-3FD7-427C-9733-BACE2CCA7B1C.jpeg
She’s a wonky one. I didn’t pull down the arm that recently broke, so we’ll see how she turns out. I honestly should have started training her with tie downs a while ago.

So, in attempt to not make the same mistake with the other two, I opened them up, amnesia - last night and lemon - today.

Amnesia auto
CDB9E4B7-D57F-4505-AF4B-1C8BB479C73B.jpeg

Lookie what I spied last night...
583F542C-710F-4F3D-9DEB-6FFD44378EFD.jpeg

27 days for first pistils, not too bad amnesia!

Lemon auto
01AA4DBE-C1D0-47A8-9055-13527279D2D4.jpeg
I’m thinking this lemon might respond to the training the best of these three. No pistils sighted yet. We’ll see! :popcorn:

Family photo
9FD03CB3-E739-4315-978D-38BEC36C50E6.jpeg

That’s all for now grow buds, hopefully I’ll get a gust of energy and start working on the rest of those kushes.

Hope all is well and your gardens are green! :love:

Everything is looking great Hh!

Nice work on the Blackberry Kush getting those legs shaved you can really see the quad structure now! I know what you mean about getting motivated to get the rest of the trimming done, I struggle with that as well although we both have some young distractions running around the house which doesn’t make it easier lol. I just finished cleaning out the Veg tent, it took me 2 weeks to get that done lol.

Congrats on the autos showing some pistils! Looks like the training was just in time, those autos are gonna be pumping out some lovely buds in no time!

Back
Top Bottom