All time is happening all the time :love: :hmmmm:

I harvested a beautiful Nepal Jam x Kali China a little early, at 52 days (life happens and we can’t always wait).

It had a short life all ‘round: after sprout, it spent 3 weeks under veg lighting and then went, untopped, into a 3gal auto pot of super soil under 12/12. Flower started about 2 weeks later.

Although not quite finished, the final flowers were still fairly chunky/dense and were definitely very pretty. My notes document the aromas at harvest as “spicy chocolate jam with hints of sour lime” ...

A gorgeous variety with pretty much no trimming required!

While I am sure I weighed both this one and the Candida CD-1 once they were dry, I don’t seem to have recorded it anywhere...No matter! Really it only matters in so far as tracking “results” from the grow/space, which I have now changed anyway. I feel like I remember around 2oz from this one.

I have had ample opportunity to try it out and like it a lot. Not at all overwhelming on the surface but there’s a deep kind of hit to the psyche - or something. I find I don’t need/want to toke much more for quite a while. The obvious high fades gently after a time and then it’s like - not a high feeling exactly but like being held and not in need of further inputs ;). It’s both powerful and steady at the same time.

During the cure I noted smells of ”frangipani or honeysuckle” at about 2-3weeks.

It’s a very tasty toke, too. I have never toked on Zkittles varieties and don’t know if it was so named because it tasted like Skittles the candy. I haven’t eaten actual Skittles for decades but I can’t get past it every time I toke some of this Nepal Jam x Kali China, I think of skittles the lollies. It’s a very berry sweet candy flavour - with some spice, kinda like me :battingeyelashes:

Critters abound in the surrounds of my garden, as ever. I witnessed the catch that led to this feast. Dragonflies be stealthy, and fast. And industrious too - notice how it’s using it’s prey to wrap around the blade of grass and balance them both. It’s strangely beautiful to me, the way it’s holding it as it eats it. It almost looks like it’s hugging it... but is not :laughtwo:

View media item 1829074
I hope all you :love: 420 folks are travelling well in the world. I am very pleased to be in a position to post some things again. Life has settled a bit for the minute.

I appreciate the visits here :passitleft: and have been well comforted and entertained catching up on other threads and journals. Thank you all!

:love:
:surf:

I harvested a beautiful Nepal Jam x Kali China a little early, at 52 days (life happens and we can’t always wait).
Beautiful and elegant little plant!
My notes document the aromas at harvest as “spicy chocolate jam with hints of sour lime” ...
During the cure I noted smells of ”frangipani or honeysuckle” at about 2-3weeks
I'm surprised you didn't quit your various jobs and work as a perfumier! You have a wonderfully sensitive nose.
Not at all overwhelming on the surface but there’s a deep kind of hit to the psyche - or something. I find I don’t need/want to toke much more for quite a while. The obvious high fades gently after a time and then it’s like - not a high feeling exactly but like being held and not in need of further inputs
Wow, that sounds fascinating - with a bit of creepy thrown in. Well done on the description!
It’s a very berry sweet candy flavour - with some spice, kinda like me
:ciao:
Life has settled a bit for the minute.
Phewf! So nice to have you (and all you contribute) back. :love:

going to dry nicely Amy, another beauty from your garden!
It did! Dried, cured and well into consumption, even - that harvest was pre-Christmas ;)

ive been having a break from gardening while everything in life got too much ... apart from a little rogue project the last few weeks.

cheers otter, hope your today is a lovely one :passitleft:

:ciao: Hi Amy! Good to see you back! :hug:I so love seeing you here. :love:
Heart warming words to read, Boo :love:

I’m slowly getting a bit of mojo back - although a just little back-and-forth banter or chat and I am super exhausted again mentally (and physically) so it’s a slow re-entry. Talking one-on-one in person is so much less taxing! Wanna come over?
:nomo:

:ciao: Hi Amy! Good to see you back! :hug:I so love seeing you here. :love:

Totally agree with Boo. It feels much more comforting here on 420 knowing that you are around and posting and reading. We missed you. :love:
Heart warming words to read, Boo :love:

I’m slowly getting a bit of mojo back - although a just little back-and-forth banter or chat and I am super exhausted again mentally (and physically) so it’s a slow re-entry. Talking one-on-one in person is so much less taxing! Wanna come over?
:nomo:

I wanna come over. Do you have a portal or teleportation device I could use as there's no way in hell I'm going to travel there on a plane for more than a day each way? :laughtwo:

:love: Kush Dreams: things happen in time :ganjamon:

It is a lovely providence that the KushKween is the most recent visitor here! @Heavenly Hybrid ’s Kushy adventures had such an influence on my dreams of Kush that a couple of months ago...

Sucker Punch by forum sponsor Auto Seeds is Pre98 Bubba Kush x Candy Kush. I grew some before and loved it - a lot. It was my first Kush grown and is responsible for letting me know that I very much love Kush!

This one was grown under the awesome little @ViparSpectra, that I won here at 420, running from 20-55watts and resided my micro grow box (2’ x 1.2’ x 2.5’) using water-only living soil.

Topped above 3rd node. 1st node removed.

I harvested about a week ago, at day 68, when it looked approximately like this...

My memory of it from before was that it was very chocolatey lemony and this one definitely has those features - early tester tokes are very lovely, quite a ‘happy pill‘.

I am very, very close to dropping another auto. New moon in cancer today. Just making sure my body can handle the setup and soil work this week. It’s a pretty full-on time and I’m on the edge of fully taxed most of the time. I’m hanging in there tho and the lovely other is keen to keep me always growing something
so there is nearly always help.

While the house is being renovated in multiple sites at once I have no grow space that I can make dark so I am stoked to have the little microgrowbox and the Viparspectra and tons of autoflowering seeds! Those last 2 are true thanks only and 100% to this place
:thanks:

This little finch was flitting around me while I harvested. It’s always nice to have critter company.
full

stay safe and well and kind and high as you like my growloves - i appreciate you all beyond measure
:passitleft:
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom