Wow, beautiful Kush plant there, Amy! :bravo: LiquidIntel is growing an OG.Kush this season. It's the first plant of the Kush family that we've tried growing. Really looking forward to its smoke.

Wow. That's a gorgeous plant!

But I'm super impressed with a grow documented from start to finish in just one post! I was like, "Wait, what just happened?" :Rasta:

That Sucker Punch is gorgeous Amy. :love: Micro grow box For The Win!
Thanks Boo! I’m pretty happy to have an option right now. We moved out of the living area of the house and had to be in Airbnb’s for 4 weeks and the little box lived in my room (an annex to the main house) the whole time. I timed it so we wouldn’t leave till after stretch then had other people water it A few times and send me pics. I came home for the last week or 2 of it’s life.

Oh and that reminds me - I left some info out of that combined update/ harvest and didn’t say how much super soil it grew in: for the record it was about 2.5gal The pot I used is 14L, which is close to 3gal and I didn’t have enough soil to fill it.

I weighed it yesterday at just under 2oz of beautiful kushbuds :slide:
Always love your critter shots.

beautiful auto! P98 in an auto sounds like my kind of plant.
i Thot so too, and I was right. I’m very grateful for autos right now. I’m not super experienced with Kushes, but this Sucker Pinch seems a ripper to me. I won the seeds quite a few years ago here at 420 :love: - for photos. :)

Wow, beautiful Kush plant there, Amy! :bravo: LiquidIntel is growing an OG.Kush this season. It's the first plant of the Kush family that we've tried growing. Really looking forward to its smoke.
Thanks Luiz! Happy to finish my first microgrowbox grow :D I haven’t tried an OG, that I know of. I’m still trying to get my head around all the lines. Syenite has schooled me more than once and I still forget. I do seem to like anything with the Bubba in it.

And a mini ‘state of the garden‘ update:
Now that we are back home - we have just moved me and my stuff out of my seperate living zone (a converted shed adjacent the house) and into the main house, while my space gets renovated. The little microgrowbox got moved, too, and now we both reside in the spare room for a while.

I’m slowly setting it up to go again and the new moon in Cancer is currently encouraging a little sproutlet of Strawberry Cheesecake to push its way out of a peatpuck. That will land in the micro box very soon. I didn’t get a pic before I dropped it but it soaked for about 18hours, didn’t sink until I tapped it when it dropped like lead. It was already cracked open a tiny bit. Few days... and we should have a sprout.
:green_heart:

Thanks Boo! I’m pretty happy to have an option right now. We moved out of the living area of the house and had to be in Airbnb’s for 4 weeks and the little box loved in my room (an annex to the main house) the whole time. I t8med it so we wouldn’t leave till after stretch then had other people water it A few times and send me pics. I came home for the last week or 2 of it’s life.

Oh and that reminds me - I left some info out of that combined update/ harvest and didn’t say how much super soil it grew in: for the record it was about 2.5gal The pot I used is 14L, which is close to 3gal and I didn’t have enough soil to fill it.

I weighed it yesterday at just under 2oz of beautiful kushbuds :slide:

i Thot so too, and I was right. I’m very grateful for autos right now. I’m not super experienced with Kushes, but this Sucker Pinch seems a ripper to me. I won the seeds quite a few years ago here at 420 :love: - for photos. :)

Thanks Luiz! Happy to finish my first microgrowbox grow :D I haven’t tried an OG, that I know of. I’m still trying to get my head around all the lines. Syenite has schooled me more than once and I still forget. I do seem to like anything with the Bubba in it.

And a mini ‘state of the garden‘ update:
Now that we are back home - we have just moved me and my stuff out of my seperate living zone (a converted shed adjacent the house) and into the main house, while my space gets renovated. The little microgrowbox got moved, too, and now we both reside in the spare room for a while.

I’m slowly setting it up to go again and the new moon in Cancer is currently accompanying a little sproutlet of Strawberry Cheesecake to push out of a peatpuck. That will land in the micro box very soon. I didn’t get a pic before I dropped it but it soaked for about 18hours, didn’t sink until I tapped it when it dropped like lead. It was already cracked open a tiny bit. Few days... and we should have a sprout.
Strawberry cheesecake from fastbuds?

very interested to see that, I know someone who’s got a pack of those.

Strawberry cheesecake from fastbuds?

very interested to see that, I know someone who’s got a pack of those.
From a Spanish seed man. The first batch I’m pretty sure - another freebie from a few years ago. I have one to a friend to grow and the bud that came to me was completely delicious, and reminiscent of some high school happy days - I’ll have some more please! Both @Heavenly Hybrid and @Sunnyskies both like this one as well.

I didn’t know about the fast buds version - that interests me... I wonder if they’re related

cradle-to-harvest
:thumb:

now to hear you're living in the shed? :ciao:
:high-five: been living in that shed my whole 420 life! It drew me to you from the getgo :D It is framed out and insulated and gyprocked inside (same as drywall I think?) - well, most of it. There was a laundry section and the laundry has been relocated and we’re knocking walls down so that becomes part of my space now. It’ll make it super open so my new powered wheels will have full clearance and I will get to expand my grow area and construct some dedicated, purpose-built spaces :slide:

My goodness I certainly had no idea, but how wonderful you’ve been able to keep a grow going! I was hoping you wouldn’t have to go without meds through this whole relocation work, what a relief. And a stunning auto indeed! It sounds wonderful. Big fat colas, I hope mine do half as well.

Good luck with the strawberry cheesecake, I’m nearly out now and it makes me a bit sad. I do have one or two more seeds, I’m sure I’ll grow it out again.

I always love to see a little critter in your slice of Eden. :love: Well done Amy!

Oh and that reminds me - I left some info out of that combined update/ harvest and didn’t say how much super soil it grew in: for the record it was about 2.5gal The pot I used is 14L, which is close to 3gal and I didn’t have enough soil to fill it
That’s funny - I was just looking for pots to transplant my autos and for some reason I can’t find all of my trusty 3 gallons….so I decided to put two of them in 2 gallons. Not sure if you noticed but my Chocodope auto was in about 2.5 gals of soil (accidentally) - and she was a monster! I’ll likely keep those in the tent.

I‘m so glad for your renovations. I can’t imagine how much easier it will make things for you. :love:

Nice to see you out and about again, Amy and I'm happy that you're back home, even if not in your own personal space yet. I'm sure it will be great when it's all done. :love:

Congrats on the mini grow and can't wait to see your Strawberry Cheesecake grow. It's very nice having you back here more regularly. :hug:

what a relief
IKR! I’m not at too much risk of running out - as I have discovered that the northern lights no longer gives me headaches the next day now that it’s cured, woohoo! - but I was getting very sad having not grown for so long.

it was quite fun being somewhere else and visiting it every few days... still alive!
always love to see
:love: friends from the forest
I can’t imagine how much easier it will make things for you. :love:
I can! I was in there after he left yesterday (the builder guy) and am well on the way with the changing of plans and setups etc. ... maybe I should veg here and flower there, instead... maybe I should put the bed this way... I’ll work through that process and come back to the original plan eventually!
Nice to see you out and about again, Amy
It is isn’t it. It’s really lovely to be able enough to spend some time here again that includes being able to post and chatter a little bit. Only takes a little bit of back-and-forth to wipe me out tho - so I’m rationing ☺️
even if not in your own personal space yet
it’s kinda nice being in the main house for a bit. A long-suspended renovation just got finished and I’m sleeping in the new part, next to the woodfire and overlooking a pretty beautiful view of the forest. And the lovely other and I are enjoying co-habiting fully again, for a minute. It should only be a few weekS, so we won’t get tired of it ;)

Update: Strawberry Cheesecake auto - day 1
:rollit:

Soaked in filtered rain water for 18hrs and had a tiny tail poking out a tiny crack in the seed casing when I planted it about 3/4” deep after sprinkling mycorrhizae into the hole. About 56hrs later
47DEAFBF-D696-46D2-A9BF-76F35249EE79.jpeg

fast!

CE7B15ED-63BE-4980-A522-26556A8463BC.jpeg

sassy! And with nice indications of future colour :slide:

02777D9E-15D9-4A37-A4CF-D8C565C93A58.jpeg

Currently basking under the @ViparSpectra p1500 set to 20w from the wall (model released early 2020 and gifted to me as a prize here at the mag
:thanks:
). This gives around 10k Lux at a distance of 330mm (just over 1’) with the door open and I am pretty sure that rises a couple of thousand or so when I close the door. @syenite and I both find that we have to run ridiculously low levels in these small spaces or plants stress out. This could be too much. I’ll be keeping an eye.

:love:
:Namaste:

I planted it about 3/4” deep after sprinkling mycorrhizae into the hole.
I didn't realize mycorrhizae was good to use during seed planting. I've only used it at transplant time. Thanks for the tip!

Back
Top Bottom