Update: topless strawberry cheesecake :hmmmm:

Hello canna-beautiful-friends :circle-of-love:

Day 16 - still no apical growth tip...
280704DA-2BD0-4DDF-9150-EF1D25246BD9.jpeg

But side shoots at node 1

D2CC00A5-C250-4233-887D-2DBC96717F50.jpeg

Not spectacular in the root zone but they’re there, and they look very healthy!

15A153C1-B3EA-4A3E-A049-2E30169F0E56.jpeg

I transplanted it into its final home - 14L pot of (purchased) supersoil.

I've had good luck topping them ... although, it is a bit odd, topping a plant that's 2" tall...they seem to come back from it very well...

E4CE1FA9-2C26-42DE-8BCE-1A331EFFC9D8.jpeg

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I had many delightful close encounters with this friend during transplant - there’s a tarp over part of the house and the flycatchers are loving the ropes! A @Graytail of the feathered kind, this is a “grey fantail“ :love:
BF3DA9A5-D688-4AAB-A57B-302AADC3570C.jpeg

I hope everyone is staying safe and kind and canna-happy!
:ciao:
:love:
:Namaste:

You did the right thing Amy!
Give her 3 or 4 days to get used to "the change" then I think she'll really take off!
I've had 2 that looked just like that, and they ended up 2 of my best plants ever...
It's amazing the way these plants can work around "adversity"- cut their head off, and they're like "is that all you got"? :)

Hi Amy! :ciao::passitleft:
The same exact thing happened with my mandarin cream xl. I topped just as you did and she’s turned out well for me. Thanks to carcass showing us the way, because I was tempted to toss her!! Good luck with yours, I’m a believer and she’ll be great. :high-five:

Thanks to carcass showing us the way,

I’m a believer and she’ll be great. :high-five:
:high-five: hi-5, high hopes! :D hi(gh) Heavenly!

:love::ciao: :passitleft:

A friend gave me around a ‘q’ of white widow recently, his own. Actually it’s white widow crossed with something everyone around here calls “killer”. He gets it as clones. No one can tell me if it’s killer haze, killer Kush, or some other killer... so I don’t really know what I’m smoking but it has a pretty nice buzz
:nomo: :yummy:

I don’t really know what I’m smoking but it has a pretty nice buzz
Riding on the wild side Amy!! Enjoy :thumb:
Mr H brought home a little pax oil thingy of Zkittles. My first time trying it and I’m really liking it so far. Very chill :cool:

Hi Everyone :ciao:

Amy has let us know that she has to take a break for personal reasons. She hopes to be back as soon as she can.

I'm sure that you join me in wishing Amy health and peace. We look forward to her return, with her beautiful plants and gorgeous photos.

We've moved this to Completed Journals as she requested.

Much love to you, Amy. :green_heart:

Thanks, Teddy..
I hope all goes well for you, Amy- see you when you get back...
we'll keep the light on for you...:hug:

I hope you are feeling better soon, Amy. :hug:

I hope all goes well, Amy. See you down the road.

Looking forward! :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom