Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Hey, hey, it’s harvest day! Candida finally came down today at 61 days (I think?) Here’s a repeat picture from the other day. The ones I took today didn’t turn out well. :p
0E5AB762-B312-4B6E-B8D4-D21CD667B4F8.jpeg

And after
E4C75770-41F5-4DD8-9B7E-00AB39746D65.jpeg
B48C1F57-96DB-4A06-82DB-DBCA6930D916.jpeg

She was actually nice to trim! Nice solid buds that were pretty easy to trim around. :thumb:

I also checked the trichs again on the mango kush, and I thought she was surprisingly close. If I wasn’t worried about this burn/fungus, I would probably have let her go longer. But at this point it’s just not worth the worry - which i, (hey, at least I’m self aware!) :nerd-with-glasses:
What really was the deciding factor for me was tonight Mr H and I tested that first little bud I clipped off from 3-4 days ago and it was a very nice giggly high. I had taken a capsule, so it wasn’t the way I usually like to test, but Mr H was giggling pretty good too, so I’ll be harvesting her tomorrow.
577DF340-1DC1-4AED-AEDC-ECFB6270F76F.jpeg
B11CD197-7321-4D82-B0CE-10FA317F340E.jpeg
1B1CA748-48CB-4F55-A9BA-8AC4302ADE0C.jpeg
59D11061-B75D-440A-B5BC-8358FB9AD7F9.jpeg
DD4F94B3-5B3C-48DB-A064-6AADBD6CBC10.jpeg
3854E4D4-E349-4737-897E-BD78119F4614.jpeg

I already took off her fans to make it easier work for tomorrow. However I do have a question - for conversation’s sake, let’s assume that it is a fungus on the leaves, should I: throw out the sugars? Add h2o2 to my bud wash? Or proceed as usual? I’d like to keep the trim for this if I can, because it is SO funky and SO frosty. It already smells like a skunk at a diesel truck stop; almost nauseating, and I didn’t even really chop yet! :laughtwo:

Well, I guess that about wraps things up for tonight. I’ll be back again tomorrow with another harvest update!:snowboating:

Hey, hey, it’s harvest day!
:yahoo: That Candida looks great. Congrats on the harvest, and I'm looking foward to the smoke report on it!
it was a very nice giggly high.
Well that sounds very nice :cheesygrinsmiley:
let’s assume that it is a fungus on the leaves, should I: throw out the sugars? Add h2o2 to my bud wash? Or proceed as usual?
If it's for smoking and we don't know what it is, I would either carefully trim those away or not use the sugars from those buds. Smoking fungus is never a good thing. But if you're going to make edibles from the trim, decarb temps should kill whatever it is. I don't think most fungii can survive decarb temps and times.

Thanks Shed!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: I’m looking forward to it too!!
if you're going to make edibles from the trim, decarb temps should kill whatever it is. I don't think most fungii can survive decarb temps and times.
It would be for edibles/oil.
I’d be wary of smoking anything with mold or fungus
I’m kinda nervous about it too. I’d like to be able to use it, but I’m not tryin to get sick either!! :laughtwo:

If you're nervous about it, just trim and toss it.
You’re probably right, just for the fact that I don’t really know what it is. As I was removing fans, I noticed some small spots that were on shaded leaves, so I wonder. Better safe than sorry, I think. Thanks again! :thanks:

I love giggly kush! Pls remind me (again!) which kush it is (incl. breeder)

congrats on harvest buddy!
:party:
Candida CD-1 looks perfect! :high-five: I’m so happy for you! You can start making oils as soon as it’s just a bit dry, so exciting you’ll have your own CBD!

h202 to the wash if there has been mould spores or powdery mildew, I’ve not heard either way re fungus. Trim and toss the affected bits like the others said - you could still add h202, it sterilises them tho so I only do it if I have to (i do it outside sometimes if the humidity has been bad at end of flower) . Others use it every time as their regular wash.

You’re probably right, just for the fact that I don’t really know what it is. As I was removing fans, I noticed some small spots that were on shaded leaves, so I wonder. Better safe than sorry, I think. Thanks again! :thanks:
Just let Mr. H smoke some first and see what happens to him. :laughtwo:

No seriously, nice grow Ms. Hybrid! :Rasta:

It’s been a Heavenly Harvest up in the Hideout this weekend!! Today’s subject was ol Mango Kush.
1ED4CEB6-8E4C-4439-BE43-62AB66FFA7BA.jpeg

Sans fans
2A653129-8C99-4B7C-9470-30ADE3AEF06B.jpeg
Chop chop little onion!
C92BB01A-5765-4A2D-B093-8B2D6E8B11B5.jpeg
Unpleasant surprise - no bananas allowed!!
89F4E661-B0B6-41FB-A292-800DD670351C.jpeg
Pretty maids all in a row
6AC34D47-0BBD-424A-BF1E-0899E7264375.jpeg
3F9DA77A-0FC2-4A38-88F3-7F05565E01EF.jpeg
DB31103D-8EFD-47B3-A12D-CB76B1701860.jpeg
Since I decided to play it better safe than sorry and toss the trim, I did more of a loose trimming job and left more of those sweet, sugary sugars on.
I‘m glad I ended up giving her the chop. I can’t believe I found those nanners!! :thedoubletake: I should probably give the other few girls that are still in the tent a good look over since they are all at that 9 week mark. I need to check trichs anyway, so... that’s what’s I’ll be up to. Man, I feel like there’s just wasn't enough hours in the days this weekend. ;) might need more coffee and a :Rasta:

Oops! And I am totally scattered and forgot to take pics, but that first Afghani seed I started didn’t pop, so I dropped another. I looked at it today and she cracked with a tiny tail coming out!! I put her in a pellet and now I happily, excitedly wait. AFGHANI GUYS!!!

Just let Mr. H smoke some first and see what happens to him. :laughtwo:

No seriously, nice grow Ms. Hybrid! :Rasta:
Haha, he’s a great little guinea pig, such a willing participant. :laughtwo:
Thanks GDB! Nice to have ya around. :)

Haha, he’s a great little guinea pig, such a willing participant. :laughtwo:
Thanks GDB! Nice to have ya around. :)
Nice of you to say Heavenly. It's good to be on the right side of the dirt! :Rasta:

is that cork flooring?
Sure is! I figured - hey, if Shed can have turf instead of grass, I’m gonna have cork for flooring! It makes it really easy to pin notes around the house.
no time for any pollination. I’m sure its all good.

Who’s coming down next? :popcorn:
Yes, I was thinking the same. Just have to clean it really well before I bring in the next batch of CBD clones.
Lol, I was just wondering - who’s next, myself! :laughtwo:

I forgot to answer your question from earlier. If you were asking about the plant that had the spots, it was Mango Kush from 420. I’ve already grown two others of this strain and neither of those had any issues. Mystery!!

Back
Top Bottom