HedoneSpirit's First Pre To Post Indoor Grow Journal: 600W & Veg Bulb

I seem to be having problem after problem. My leak exited the tent and was sitting below. Had to be moved before carpet moulded I've just moved and rotated 90 degrees. All done

I seem to be having problem after problem. My leak exited the tent and was sitting below. Had to be moved before carpet moulded I've just moved and rotated 90 degrees. All done

Do you have a backflow problem ? If so, do you have some backflow valves like this ?

ve-CO2-Aquarium-Fish-Tank-Air-Pump-4mm-Hot-Selling.jpg

LST becoming a chore.

So starting to think about the next lot again.
420-magazine-mobile1039712015.jpg

I'm thinking on the last month of flower I should start training the next plant/s on CLF. A really cheap set-up hopefully. I'm actually thinking about monster cropping the PK since it's so so well. I should wait to have more experience before I try to gain high yields from just one plant. My biggest struggle is the plant management but I'm eager to experiment.

Week 9
Count down begins
Straight to a 12 hour sleep, ran out of time to ease in the sleep cycle.

They are both getting through 6 litres each in 24 hours. Probably just as much work as non hydro :)

Could it be possible that the solution is drunk quickly because it's too weak? I have to make a 20ltr mix every couple of days. My humidty is constantly ~40 so that could be a factor.

Man you are doing perfectly great.

My grow is far from optimal. My plants were too small for the size of the pots, the wet/dry cycle is too long + other environmental factors... So my plants are barely healthy. Last grow I was feeding much more often.

Man you are doing perfectly great.

My grow is far from optimal. My plants were too small for the size of the pots, the wet/dry cycle is too long + other environmental factors... So my plants are barely healthy. Last grow I was feeding much more often.
Cheers. I spent so much time trying to get it big and now I'm overwhelmed and don't want to ruin it. Life ah.
I've been liking your LST, which is something my dears definitely lacked.

I think I'll need to convert to Coco on my next grow as my air pump is too loud but the silver lining is that it will help my concentration on plant shape to ^ yeid

Back
Top Bottom