HedoneSpirit's First Pre To Post Indoor Grow Journal: 600W & Veg Bulb

12 hours after their mistaken solution has been replaced by there designed feed. Annnddd their already looking better. You can actually see the CK has perky nipples... Oh I mean leaves. Oh man. I can't wait to see their progress now.
420-magazine-mobile591575990.jpg

Note: I've changed their light cycle to 6am-10am. Cheaper electric. I've been reading about plants cycle and some of their growing mechanism require the night time period. This being true, people obviously don't bother and grow food crops. In the future I will perform test. I plan on getting two small tents and creating two controlled environments and test variable at a time. Hopefully I could start with lights and see if I could get sponsored.

PK is a robust grower !

I'd love to read a smoke report from you eventually, as I plan on growing some PK next summer maybe.

Plants look healthy... cruising along.
Dispite all the hardships it had to face from seed, the PK is rocking along! I thank you for the recommendation.
I'm looking forward to the smoke Report :)
I wonder if hydroponic effects the taste massively. This is true for food so I guess yes.

Dispite all the hardships it had to face from seed, the PK is rocking along! I thank you for the recommendation.
I'm looking forward to the smoke Report :)
I wonder if hydroponic effects the taste massively. This is true for food so I guess yes.

TASTE : Many say that Soil+Organic has the best taste. Some even say Hydro is for yield and soil is for taste... Hydro may not taste so good if not properly flushed in the last weeks before harvest. In the end, I'm sure any weed Grown/Dried/Cured in optimal conditions will taste good no matter the medium.

The Strain has a lot to do with the taste too. PK, with it's Pineapple taste, will be quite enjoyable I think.

Have you done your homework yet, as to how to dry and cure properly ? Did you buy your mason jars AND Hygrometer to monitor the jar humidity content ? Boveda Humidity packs are a must too !

BP

Yeah I've read the growweedeasy site about curing. I haven't brought any thing for it but will in January. I've collected jars so far but will buy some 32oz jars as I only will buy one humidity meter and therefore jar consistency will be needed.

I didn't thik the humidpaks are essential. I will buy ten as I'm inexperienced. I'll also practice with a couple of jars with out. I'm aiming to complete the dry/cure process in about a month.

Veg time...

Have you decided how long you want to veg ? Will you flip when you see sexual maturity, or size of plants, of predefined deadline ?
Veg time.

I am aiming to fill the area of the tent to yeild as much as I can. I'm hoping this will happen in three weeks so I can flower over December and cure through January and smoke in February. I don't mind if it's later but not earlier.

Week 7 Saturday
On the left we have pinapple and the right, critical Kush
420-magazine-mobile617742945.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1150715177.jpg

pH Flux?
420-magazine-mobile1515292609.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1024834343.jpg
420-magazine-mobile646367530.jpg

It's getting blimming cold at the moment so after additional LST it may be time to turn it up too 600w.

Week 8 Friday

Cheapo scrog will need to upgrade.
Plants have both become less compact. Now I just hope I can keep them low untill I fill more space. It may or may no happen...

420-magazine-mobile1552884629.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1609719401.jpg

Back
Top Bottom