HedoneSpirit's First Pre To Post Indoor Grow Journal: 600W & Veg Bulb

In my experiences, nute burn effect tips only more typically ( unless its advanced nute burn... which urs is not). .. and you would see it over many more leaves. Just a thought
Ah ok I'll bare that in mind :) it's likely to be environmental. I think the CK is showing signs of nitrogen toxicity because of its dark green drooping leaves.
Thanks, HS

My plants are sweating. Humidity 45%
420-magazine-mobile1881662613.jpg

Roots
420-magazine-mobile120029189.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1854458055.jpg

420-magazine-mobile725289489.jpg

ppm= >500

RH should be 50% - 60% in Veg. 45% is not so bad.

You can remove a few leaves strategically if there is too much sweating and not air to pass thru the plant.

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, you can cut 1 or 2 fingers of a 5 or 7 fingers fan leaf.

Some air passing THRU the plant is important I think.

Your spotted leaves are due to PH fluctuations I think. Should not vary more than 1.0 point per 12 hours.
You dont have nute burn, but maybe a very mild excess.
BP

Roots look good. Gotta be ph. I wouldnt worry too hard unless progresses if you have fixed. I agree with post #124 from blue based on what we know to this point.

RH should be 50% - 60% in Veg. 45% is not so bad.

You can remove a few leaves strategically if there is too much sweating and not air to pass thru the plant.

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, you can cut 1 or 2 fingers of a 5 or 7 fingers fan leaf.

Some air passing THRU the plant is important I think.

Your spotted leaves are due to PH fluctuations I think. Should not vary more than 1.0 point per 12 hours.
You dont have nute burn, but maybe a very mild excess.
BP
Ok thanks Blue. I'll also set up another small fan to help the circulation. My pH seems to go up .25 a day but I am bringing back down all at once. Maybe I should lower it in stages, or keep more constant?

What do you use for PH-Down ? Nitric Acid or Phosphoric acid, etc ?

What water do you use ? Tap-water or RO water ?

I read that the type of water and the type of PH-down will affect how stable the PH is (how long it stays in the proper range).

I also read this, but not sure if it applies :

In re-circulating hydroponic systems, make all new solutions between this range. The pH will generally rise over the next few days but avoid adjusting the pH every day even if it goes slightly out of range. Adding too much acid (pH down) is much worse for your plant than being slightly out of the optimum pH range

BP

I'm using the vitalink phosphorus with my tap soft water. The ppm isn't measurable on my Troncheon so less than 100 ppm. I take my pH to 5.5 but only when it reaches 6.5 (2-3 days).

I'm using the vitalink phosphorus with my tap soft water. The ppm isn't measurable on my Troncheon so less than 100 ppm. I take my pH to 5.5 but only when it reaches 6.5 (2-3 days).

vitalink phosphorus, like phosphorus as P in N-P-K ?
Not using any specific PH down like this ? pH Down - Vitalink

Interesting update. After 48 hours the PK brought its resivour pH down to 4.8 and the CK did something similar. that's a first. I think it's from drawing a lot of nutes.
Just brought up the pH and strengthened the solution to 11cf for the PK and 9cf for the CK

Soooooo. I don't know when but the last 2 feeds (at least) have been stupidly wrong, wrong and wrong.

I have feed a & b for both light cycles. At some stage of organising the room I've swapped to feeds. Keeping feeds a&a in my current feeding potions. This is what I have been feeding each time. No part b...

Fricking numpty....

Back
Top Bottom