Hello 420Mag!

Tamir

Been Behind the scenes reading and taking notes for a few months. you guys are all the greatest. I actually just posted in the FAQ section before typing this...MY BAD! i'm a new grower from somewhere far from you guys. Just wanted to say thanks for all the help you have given and will give in the future!!

attached is my grow set up

Tamir

photo586.JPG

Re: Hello 420Mag!!!!!

Nice to see you posting now Tamir. very nice veg and flower set up. Happy Growing

Nice to see you posting now Tamir. very nice veg and flower set up. Happy Growing

I appreciate it CO.. love the 5x5..lol... if its not too much i posted in the FAQ section regarding temps. if you have any input please feel free to comment

Nice setup, Tamir!

Just so it's all here, can we get some info about your setup, lights, strains, type of soil/nutes, length of veg time.

Excited to see your little girls grow :)

Nice setup, Tamir!

Just so it's all here, can we get some info about your setup, lights, strains, type of soil/nutes, length of veg time.

Excited to see your little girls grow :)

Thanks, i appreciate it.

Currently running a 600w air cooled hps bulb in a 32x32x63 tent. Two strains in their own 2gal DWC buckets. Strain one is Special Kush and the second is Special queen. Both started from seed on 3/24. Using GH GMB nutes. Having some heat issues in the big tent so i moved them to my veg box which has 2' T5 6400k bulbs and 6 33w cfls. Figured i use the veg bo for its actual purpose but would much rather my ladies to be under that HPS bulb.

:ciao: Tamir, and :welcome: to the community here at :420:

It's great that you are diving into growing this wonderful plant! I hope you get all of your questions answered, FAQ's thread is great for that.

Have you considered started a grow journal? Journals are an awesome way to document your grow and have members subscribe and follow along to help you as needed and give great support.
If you are interested, I highly recommend it. Here's how to set one up, it's really easy!

How to Make a Grow Journal

Whatever you decide to do, we wish you the best of luck..and most of all have fun!
:circle-of-love:

:ciao: Tamir, and :welcome: to the community here at :420:

It's great that you are diving into growing this wonderful plant! I hope you get all of your questions answered, FAQ's thread is great for that.

Have you considered started a grow journal? Journals are an awesome way to document your grow and have members subscribe and follow along to help you as needed and give great support.
If you are interested, I highly recommend it. Here's how to set one up, it's really easy!

How to Make a Grow Journal

Whatever you decide to do, we wish you the best of luck..and most of all have fun!

Thanks for the warm welcom. Yes I considered a grow journal but after looking at the majority of journals peoples expertise vastly surpasses mine. I'll probably start one it's to see how it goes.

Thanks again

Tamir

Some posts are quite intimidating. Like you they started somewhere and are willing to share their combined knowledge with. A grow journal is a great way for the experienced growers to give you input. Also a great way to meet people on here.

You are 100% correct. That being said I have started my first journal.. feel free to give it a look. thanks for all the encouragement you guys.

You are 100% correct. That being said I have started my first journal.. feel free to give it a look. thanks for all the encouragement you guys.

:yahoo:
You will have so much fun!
Now, to help members find you with your new journal as you peruse around and communicate with other growers, you might want to add your journal link to your signature.
Here's the basic how to for that:

How To Add Links To Signatures

Just try a basic one for now, you can edit it later to add special text and colors, etc. when you feel more comfortable.

Congrats!

:yahoo:
You will have so much fun!
Now, to help members find you with your new journal as you peruse around and communicate with other growers, you might want to add your journal link to your signature.
Here's the basic how to for that:

How To Add Links To Signatures

Just try a basic one for now, you can edit it later to add special text and colors, etc. when you feel more comfortable.

Congrats!

Thanks.. But I already did that.. Lol hope you come by for a glance

Back
Top Bottom