Hello All!

That sounds like a plan Farmer. I like adding those cobs also. Should be a nice yield bro. How many plants you plan running?

Stay warm bro, it got up in the 60s yesterday. I should never complain about the cold..lol..congrats again on POTM bro.

Damn bro, thats crazy. Hope you and family stay safe in that type of weather.

Thanks Stone. Good seeing you bro. Yeah, they are super dense too. Hope to yield 18 to 22 zips out of the 3 plants that are in 10gal, guess thats about average. Trying to get up to @Van Stank ounce per gallon..still working on it..lol
Good seeing you stone
Thanks sparkey224 !!
Damn bro I wish I had them types of weather here lol!! My outdoor temp gauge was reading 2degrees last night!! Damn cold than a witch’s tit!!!!:ganjamon:

Thanks sparkey224 !!
Damn bro I wish I had them types of weather here lol!! My outdoor temp gauge was reading 2degrees last night!! Damn cold than a witch’s tit!!!!:ganjamon:
Damn 2 degrees i would be freezing my ass off..hope you had a great time snowboarding the other day. :high-five:

Ok 420 family, sorry haven't been on much. My sons baseball season has started, so its been balls to the wall around here.
Update on the Sparkelicious, super pumped on the two remaining. Great smells, trich production isnt anything off the charts but smells definitely make up for it.
Also thinking back if vegging her longer would have made a difference on trich production. Think it would be a bit better imo.
Im going to veg my plants another 7-9 days longer to be in the sweet spot for my area this round.

Sparkeliscous: day 59 of 12/12

20210218_183909.jpg

20210218_183807.jpg

20210218_183759.jpg
20210218_183727.jpg

20210218_183718.jpg

20210218_183654.jpg

Glazed Apricot Gelato in Veg. Going to fill this canopy out and then flip.
20210218_183528.jpg

Prayer Pupil in Veg Supersoil, haven't gave these plant any water since Feb 2nd. Had fungus gnats there since today, dont see too many more around, thank god
20210218_183105.jpg

Hope everyone has a great night and upcoming weekend.

Looking very amazing in that garden sparkey why aren’t you throwing them up in contests!!!? Definitely wins coming from your stuff!! Shoot I believe it was -3 the other day!!! I’m interested in your findings with that veg time, because I seem to veg a longggg time!!
Snowboarding was a blast while it lasted! It’s crazy how your body can feel when your the only doc prescribing the meds!! I need a hot tub in my life!!!!!:lot-o-toke:

Damn 2 degrees i would be freezing my ass off..hope you had a great time snowboarding the other day. :high-five:
Ok 420 family, sorry haven't been on much. My sons baseball season has started, so its been balls to the wall around here.
Update on the Sparkelicious, super pumped on the two remaining. Great smells, trich production isnt anything off the charts but smells definitely make up for it.
Also thinking back if vegging her longer would have made a difference on trich production. Think it would be a bit better imo.
Im going to veg my plants another 7-9 days longer to be in the sweet spot for my area this round.

Sparkeliscous: day 59 of 12/12

20210218_183909.jpg

20210218_183807.jpg

20210218_183759.jpg
20210218_183727.jpg

20210218_183718.jpg

20210218_183654.jpg

Glazed Apricot Gelato in Veg. Going to fill this canopy out and then flip.
20210218_183528.jpg

Prayer Pupil in Veg Supersoil, haven't gave these plant any water since Feb 2nd. Had fungus gnats there since today, dont see too many more around, thank god
20210218_183105.jpg

Hope everyone has a great night and upcoming weekend.

Looking very amazing in that garden sparkey why aren’t you throwing them up in contests!!!? Definitely wins coming from your stuff!! Shoot I believe it was -3 the other day!!! I’m interested in your findings with that veg time, because I seem to veg a longggg time!!
Snowboarding was a blast while it lasted! It’s crazy how your body can feel when your the only doc prescribing the meds!! I need a hot tub in my life!!!!!:lot-o-toke:

Thanks Brother, Appreciate that ! Im on a break from contest lately.
They give me anxiety because im always checking to see the votes..lol
VanStank gave me my last whooping with his Sour Cherries that he won POTY. Congrats on that Van, she was a pretty one.
Might throw in that Glazed Apricot Gelato when shes done but that will be awhile.
Im content with just my name title..lol..free lights would be cool though..lol
On the Veg question. I usually go by days after my last transplant in veg. So, around 3 weeks in finals and maybe 3 or 4 weeks before that. Around 6 weeks give or take.

Do you dry out your stuff before you use it? I’m finding out I have to dry out my stuff out in a bucket near my furnace to dry it out before I use it now! This hydro store near me hooked me up with mammoth cantrol and has worked so far with what I had in the garden that had plants in them. I ended up buying a couple bottles of insecticide to spay the crap out of my room before using it again and garage. So far I think I’m getting rid of them finally!!! Luckily I’m not having to use the garage anymore because that place was just a damn trap it self to try and grow in!!!
Tell your son to swing for the stars!! What position does he play!!?

Thanks Brother, Appreciate that ! Im on a break from contest lately.
They give me anxiety because im always checking to see the votes..lol
VanStank gave me my last whooping with his Sour Cherries that he won POTY. Congrats on that Van, she was a pretty one.
Might throw in that Glazed Apricot Gelato when shes done but that will be awhile.
Im content with just my name title..lol..free lights would be cool though..lol
On the Veg question. I usually go by days after my last transplant in veg. So, around 3 weeks in finals and maybe 3 or 4 weeks before that. Around 6 weeks give or take.
I hear ya on that my friend I also entered in the contest when I was being worked on by a friend that sudjested his form of natures meds would help with all my issues in my head!! That seriously made me anxious!!! Lol I’m now a firm believer that their are things you can have just a couple times in life During difficult times that can heal things for good!

Do you dry out your stuff before you use it? I’m finding out I have to dry out my stuff out in a bucket near my furnace to dry it out before I use it now! This hydro store near me hooked me up with mammoth cantrol and has worked so far with what I had in the garden that had plants in them. I ended up buying a couple bottles of insecticide to spay the crap out of my room before using it again and garage. So far I think I’m getting rid of them finally!!! Luckily I’m not having to use the garage anymore because that place was just a damn trap it self to try and grow in!!!
Tell your son to swing for the stars!! What position does he play!!?
I increase my fan speed to keep them off balance and scrapped off the top couple of inches of my soil. But really drying that soil out completely has reduced them dramatically. I haven't used any sprays.
Maybe one more day and ill give them some water, they should almost all be gone at that point.

I increase my fan speed to keep them off balance and scrapped off the top couple of inches of my soil. But really drying that soil out completely has reduced them dramatically. I haven't used any sprays.
Maybe one more day and ill give them some water, they should almost all be gone at that point.
When you dry out your soil during that time do you use a foiler feed? I’ve done the scrapping method too and has worked great for my vegging plants! I’m noticing using all this microbiology in the soil too just throws roots all over the top layer of the soil and it’s hard now to take off from the soil once in flower!
I’m in the same boat tho brother trying to get rid of nats is a constant especially having other house plants I tend too that aren’t janes relatives that like to house them as well!!!:passitleft:

Oh sorry bud, most important question i didn't answer. My son plays Catcher and 1st base. Big boy, 6'3 210lbs last year of high school and playing college next yr
Hell yeah!!!! 1st base is where it’s at!!! Every other team hated me because I could catch a pitchers pick off throws that had an insane fast ball while they would just strike out most times :laugh:!! Tell em to keep at it and make sure to stretch that arm before using it each time he hits the field so it lasts him to the major leagues!!!:high-five:

When you dry out your soil during that time do you use a foiler feed? I’ve done the scrapping method too and has worked great for my vegging plants! I’m noticing using all this microbiology in the soil too just throws roots all over the top layer of the soil and it’s hard now to take off from the soil once in flower!
I’m in the same boat tho brother trying to get rid of nats is a constant especially having other house plants I tend too that aren’t janes relatives that like to house them as well!!!:passitleft:
Yes, i foliar spray every 10 days or so using brixs. Its not for gnats, just additional nutrients for the plant.
I added back another top dress of what i took off. That, with drying out the soil completely has kicked their ass. I cant stand them little bastards..lol

Yes, i foliar spray every 10 days or so using brixs. Its not for gnats, just additional nutrients for the plant.
I added back another top dress of what i took off. That, with drying out the soil completely has kicked their ass. I cant stand them little bastards..lol
I’m starting to get used to thinking like a storm now haha!! I honestly feel like since starting to grow indoors I left all that important stuff out! And since applying it they seem to thank me for it when I have days it’s too dry since I don’t have a good humidifier!!! I tend to spray the walls and under carriage with my dehu water to make up for the humidity drop!!
Gnats I can deal with sometimes but if you got fruit flies you might as well end my life in the process!! :rofl:

Hey sparkey! Girls are looking proper as per usual. This cold snap was one for the books. Still below freezing here with snow on the ground. Dying to go to the ocean here soon.hope all is well my friend

Hey sparkey! Girls are looking proper as per usual. This cold snap was one for the books. Still below freezing here with snow on the ground. Dying to go to the ocean here soon.hope all is well my friend
Great to see you my dude :passitleft:
Hope you and daughter are well my friend. Yeah, its been crazy cold here in Ga. In the 20s some days. Just keeping it moving bro.
We need to link up and do some crosses one day bro
Respect homie

Best of luck to you’re boys baseball season!! He’s about to make his daddy proud and make it to the big leagues! :high-five: :thumb:

I love the looks of your colas bro!! Absolutely outstanding!

winning the contests are freaking hard, and winning the first title is the absolute hardest. The anticipation of it is killer. You are absolutely correct! But keep at it bro, you will eventually get it, and the anxiety of the contests goes away! I promis you that. Try you’re plant you almost won against van against. Most times it usually takes two or three times of entering a plant before it wins.

you got this bro, and I know you can get that notch in you’re belt! :high-five:

Best of luck to you’re boys baseball season!! He’s about to make his daddy proud and make it to the big leagues! :high-five: :thumb:

winning the contests are freaking hard, and winning the first title is the absolute hardest. The anticipation of it is killer. You are absolutely correct! But keep at it bro, you will eventually get it, and the anxiety of the contests goes away! I promis you that. Try you’re plant you almost won against van against. Most times it usually takes two or three times of entering a plant before it wins.

I agree with you backlipslide sparkey has sparkalitious looking lady’s in every single pic I’ve come across of his! He’s already winning! Just winning the one time was all I really needed to boost my ora back to reality!! If I were to ever win again teddy should have a way for peps to donate certain items to worthy ones in need to grow and improve there life for the better I know just getting this butter machine the other day just made my year!!! Keep at it sparkey!!:passitleft:

Thanks brother, appreciate the kind words. Im a very proud Dad.
I dont know about the big leagues, hes focused on a starting position and academics his freshman yr. He's only 17 and still a baby..lol we shall see.
Yeah, the competitions on POTM are fun, i will enter again for sure.
This Glazed Apricot Gelato is the most stinky plant ive ever had in Veg..she going to be nice.
Great seeing you my friend, hope you and the family are well buddy.
I agree with you backlipslide sparkey has sparkalitious looking lady’s in every single pic I’ve come across of his! He’s already winning! Just winning the one time was all I really needed to boost my ora back to reality!! If I were to ever win again teddy should have a way for peps to donate certain items to worthy ones in need to grow and improve there life for the better I know just getting this butter machine the other day just made my year!!! Keep at it sparkey!!:passitleft:
Thanks bud, have u got your new light yet? Yeah, that butter machine is nice. My buddy has one and the cookies from it are unreal. Definitely dont need to smoke after eating those.lol
Great seeing u bro, have a great Sunday.
Sparkeliscous is gorgeous!
Thanks buddy, might cross this Gorillabop, Boptang and Apricot Gelato will a sexy male Sparkelicious soon. Just looking for that special male now.
Great seeing u Stone

Thanks brother, appreciate the kind words. Im a very proud Dad.
I dont know about the big leagues, hes focused on a starting position and academics his freshman yr. He's only 17 and still a baby..lol we shall see.
Yeah, the competitions on POTM are fun, i will enter again for sure.
This Glazed Apricot Gelato is the most stinky plant ive ever had in Veg..she going to be nice.
Great seeing you my friend, hope you and the family are well buddy.

Thanks bud, have u got your new light yet? Yeah, that butter machine is nice. My buddy has one and the cookies from it are unreal. Definitely dont need to smoke after eating those.lol
Great seeing u bro, have a great Sunday.

Thanks buddy, might cross this Gorillabop, Boptang and Apricot Gelato will a sexy male Sparkelicious soon. Just looking for that special male now.
Great seeing u Stone
You as well brother it’s a beautiful Sunday that’s no doubt!
I just received the light yesterday and its already swinging away lmao! I’m fixing to swing by the hydro store and good ole John Deere later to grab a few things I’ve been in need of since my neck of the woods got hit with a blizzard recently! Happy growing sparkey when I get some room for more lady’s to enter the garden ill be trying to tose a male in the line up from a batch of seeds I was fortunate enough to get as a birthday gift from friends at a hydro store!! So I’ll keep ya posted if I get luckey!! I’ve been in search of a male for some time now but I have to many unknown seeds I’m working with that came from an old shoe box I had for most seeds I’ve came across past 10-15 years!!:rofl:cheers bro:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom