Hello, everyone, I've been a gardener and coral farmer most of my adult life and at almost 50, time for a change

RonnieJames

420 Member
I smoked for recreation back in the 80s and did some growing, but then I joined the military and too many years slipped by. From what I have been reading over the past year or two, cannabis has C H A N G E D!!! I love seeing science being used to take this magical weed to a miracle, cutting edge weed. This is the only forum I am on and am looking forward to learning how things have changed. My wife is a shrink at a big SEC school and I am retired Navy and we live in the South East (Bible Belt) of America..Thank you for having me

Welcome to the group @RonnieJames and welcome to your new hobby! I can't wait to hear about the beautiful place you must live in to be able to grow coral too! Say hi to the shrink so that she doesn't think that we are suppressing any hidden feelings, and just because we are a friendly lot around here. You guys are going to be a lot of fun!
What does the wife think about recreational cannabis use? I would be fascinated to talk to her sometime about the cumulative effects of cannabis, specifically that of opening up the brain and actually making one more aware over time. You will have to see if you can get her to participate in this forum thing along with you.
What did you do in the Navy? It sounds like you did quite a stint. Thank you for your service!
:welcome::thanks:

Welcome Ronnie and thank you your service to this great Country.
Great folks hang around here.
Looking at to reading your journal.

Enjoy . . . . :idea:

Welcome @RonnieJames glad to have you...omg this stuff grows so SLOW... if you can grow coral you come equipped with the right patience level for it.

I'm not qualified for much more than walmart greeting yet but I'm learing from the people who chimed in above and so many other super smart, helpful and experienced growers. OMG everything is right here, even hand holding the new mom's and dad's through their kids first coughs. Thank your wife for your service (and you of course), Cheers and luck to your grow! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom