Hello from Missouri

Welcome to the forum! Plenty of information here….

Welcome to the forum! Plenty of information here….

Thanks
Welcome Mr Greens, pleased to meet you!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Mr Greens

Have you tried growing anything before?
Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to the club ! You have to have a license to grow in Mo. ? If so, glad I don't live there. Hope they change that within the next 5 years before I retire. I was planning to move there when I do since most of my family are in the Chicago area & it wouldn't be that far of a drive compared to AZ., where I am now. Besides, Mo. has the lowest cost of living in the U.S. & I like that.... lol.
Good Luck when you get growing.

Welcome to the club ! You have to have a license to grow in Mo. ? If so, glad I don't live there. Hope they change that within the next 5 years before I retire. I was planning to move there when I do since most of my family are in the Chicago area & it wouldn't be that far of a drive compared to AZ., where I am now. Besides, Mo. has the lowest cost of living in the U.S. & I like that.... lol.
Good Luck when you get growing.
Thanks yes Missouri is going to make everyone have a license it's $100 per year for anyone over 21 for a recreational license

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

I have done a lot of growing just not cannabis

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Yes I have grown plenty just not cannabis I will be growing indoors I ordered a AC Infinity 4x4 complete kit and some of fox farms nutrients I worked at a college in the horticultural department I was in charge of taking care of the greenhouse and the grounds the students planted some stuff but I had to grow most of the annual plants for the campus the students sold there stuff to help the horticulture department I learned a lot but by no means am I a expert lol I been studying up on cannabis ever since the recreational use passed this year I have been a weed smoker for over 35 years but never liked the idea of growing my own and going to prison I like my freedom lol

:welcome: to the forum @Mr Greens :passitleft:

Thanks yes Missouri is going to make everyone have a license it's $100 per year for anyone over 21 for a recreational license
I moved to Missouri in 2005, started growing in 2007 when I fully retired, still no license :hmmmm::thedoubletake:
6 flowering plants 6 non flowering plants over 14 inch and 6 non flowering under 14 inches
I think I might be over the limit, just a little :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom