Help needed: what's wrong with these plants?

Thanks for all the help. Its helpful.

I still find those same bugs in my leafs. I spray 2x per week now essential orange oil, natural soap and water mix. I spray them w water like 1x a week. Either the mix is not working or i dont spray well enough to get rid of em completely. I think its the former and thats okay. I just Keep spraying and trying to survive.

Attached a picture. I hope this aint anything bad

C3A7B7AC-C888-49C5-8BDA-B3D00DD081BD.jpeg

You could try increasing the orange oil a little in the recipe, so long as it's not burning the leaves.

I like how not one person here has grown hydro yet giving you advise then kick off if u dont listen i wouldnt take advise from a non hydro grower they dont have a clue what there doing they might view hydro posts but untill u actually grow hydro dont give advise im sure theres plenty other people on here who no a lot ask someone called verbalist or jon c they no an awful lot about hydro salt build up is the most important thing to keep away through a flush once a week look at salt build up in hydro it blocks nutrients my npk value 543 yours with 2 bottles is 555 i use 543 all the way through i can use canazyme that will bring it to 555 but i dont as my friend who no's a awful lot told me i dont need it ive never seen a difference i use canna coco look it up my buds have always been fat yours is 100 percent lockout from salt

I like how not one person here has grown hydro yet giving you advise then kick off if u dont listen // i wouldnt take advise from a non hydro grower they dont have a clue what there doing
Did someone do that on this thread... "kick off" for OP not listening?

RE: Advice... silly... it's like saying nothing about growing cannabis is essentially the same for hydro and non-hydro grows.

RE: don't have a clue... Really? 🤣

Is this mold / bud rot???

Most of the buds look fine but found this one. It was pretty soft when i was touching it. The other buds are more harder.

If this is bud rot, what can I do?

D296EF8B-A7F7-44B8-AF79-5242CA92F3C1.jpeg

C8C9E6A1-AD74-4014-89AC-216B0781DABF.jpeg

179C32C4-AB6F-4AF9-B203-847F9B2E9E63.jpeg

C2B27A16-A292-4374-A8EA-109E6EE58127.jpeg

6BB4BADC-4763-4797-9366-9CF623958750.jpeg

195994F3-2364-4C85-8553-1F24DB90087D.jpeg

1. If I pre-harvest. How should I do it? What should I be in look out for?

2. When cutting them and putting them to dry I will do my best to take out all the bud rot I see.

3. Can the bud rot spread when the buds are drying?

4 How should I store them after they are dry to avoid more of the buds going bad so I can enjoy these over time?

1. If I pre-harvest. How should I do it? What should I be in look out for?

2. When cutting them and putting them to dry I will do my best to take out all the bud rot I see.

3. Can the bud rot spread when the buds are drying?

4 How should I store them after they are dry to avoid more of the buds going bad so I can enjoy these over time?
Bud rot won't spread while drying but mold will make sure plenty air flow 👌bud rot got me this year to

Bud rot won't spread while drying but mold will make sure plenty air flow 👌bud rot got me this year to
The main difference between mold and fungus is that mold is a multicellular, filamentous fungi whereas fungus is a unicellular or multicellular organism with a chitin cell wall. Fungi include molds, mushrooms, and yeast. A mushroom refers to a macroscopic fruiting body of basidiomycetes or ascomycetes

The main difference between mold and fungus is that mold is a multicellular, filamentous fungi whereas fungus is a unicellular or multicellular organism with a chitin cell wall. Fungi include molds, mushrooms, and yeast. A mushroom refers to a macroscopic fruiting body of basidiomycetes or ascomycetes
I only knew this because I lost a lot to mold white mold but bud rot came.first here's a bud with budrot

20220918_072017.jpg

Does it spread if I have fans running?

Does it spread when during harvesting if I have the buds touch each other?

Is it enough if I remove only the area that has rot in the bud and keep rest of the bud in that specific branch?

Does it spread if I have fans running?

Does it spread when during harvesting if I have the buds touch each other?

Is it enough if I remove only the area that has rot in the bud and keep rest of the bud in that specific branch?
I think he’s saying yes and you need to remove it all.

Thank you a lot. Really need advice now

What do you think about the idea of having air purifier next to the tent when doing harvest? That could help to slow the spreading little bit.

The air purifier pushes new clean air while taking dirty air and cleaning it

Back
Top Bottom