Help with staying low on electric usage radar

Exactly that's really low, you could have half the plants with proper lighting and get the same amount probably way more.

i have a great setup, and your talking to a in-experianced grower on his 3rd grow.

so im getting roughly 12-20 oz per 4x4 ft tent which im happy with from 4 plants.

id rather have less yield and better quality, which most people i think would.

Yes I agree quality over quantity, but I've always been under the impression that proper lighting is half of the equation, and your telling me low lighting is quality. Of course plants can grow in almost most lighting conditions but quality? I think not. High yield harvest doesn't mean you have low quality IN FACT, I would say the more you yield the BETTER the quality, strain dependent, because that shows the plant had EVERYTHING it needed to make fat sticky buds.

OMG...distribution charges...don't get me started...in rural Kanuckistan...it borders on Criminal!!...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

It's not just like that in the "rural" areas. I lived in an apartment in Ottawa a few years ago and had an $800 f'in electricity bill for 1 month in winter (heated with baseboard heaters) - $400 of it was the "delivery charge". Cause, you know, wires.

Needless to say I used blankets and sweaters after that BS and moved the hell out pretty quickly.

It's not just like that in the "rural" areas. I lived in an apartment in Ottawa a few years ago and had an $800 f'in electricity bill for 1 month in winter (heated with baseboard heaters) - $400 of it was the "delivery charge". Cause, you know, wires.

Needless to say I used blankets and sweaters after that BS and moved the hell out pretty quickly.

...and next door in Gatineau...They are almost giving it away...comparatively speaking!??...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom