Herbies December Throw Back Competition

I want those seeds because..... I'm going to use them to grow a suit of cannabis. I'm a 80yr old nudist and need a new set of clothes. If I don't win them, I'll show up on your doorstep begging for some seed handouts anyway.
Ever seen an 80yr old dude naked... up close and personal? I might even do a little dance for you! Perhaps my liver spots will mesmerize you as I shimmy and shake.

Can you say "The Emperor Wears No Clothes?" :) :peace:

I love growing this plant ,not that I am very good at but am learning and can't afford to purchase seeds at this time ,it also helps with my sleep issues

I want those seeds because… I am a South African and it is too expensive to buy top class seeds due to the exchange rates from the South African Rand to the British Pound. The current exchange rate is R21.50 per GBP. Thus if the seeds are to the value of (let’s say) £100, I would have to pay R2 150.00. To explain what that means with the Big Mac Index Theory (The price of a Big Mac around the world), I could buy 47.78 Big Macs with the money in South Africa @ R45 per Big Mac.

I do NOT want those seeds because..... I would rather see a fellow 420 member get them, since I have plenty of plants right now.

That darn Veg room huh?

I want those seeds because they would help motivate me back to photo plants and off the autos and because I want to expand my hobby/obsession to learning how to grow seeds and cross strains and breed for myself and I would dearly love one of my future mothers to be an old school Afghani. Like dearly. Life forced me out of growing for over a decade, and now that I'm back to it, I can't see living any other way.

:green_heart:

I want these seeds because my birthday is later this month. Happy Birthday to me!

Back
Top Bottom