Hermie banana marijuana flower?

1337sp33d

I think i know , but I am going to ask anyway . Bananas?

20220811_114745[1].jpg

So it is a male ? , it was used as a mother for clones. I thought it was a female :-(. It is basically the only plant in the room. I started playing with genetics in 1975 so I want to capture the pollen and save it not sure how exactly will research it. I really like the genetics, effects, small squat, bushy smell, etc. How do I cross it with like ac dc or something, then feminize it? I have ordered

Colloidal Silver. Thanks for the help.​

So it is a male ? , it was used as a mother for clones. I thought it was a female :-(. It is basically the only plant in the room. I started playing with genetics in 1975 so I want to capture the pollen and save it not sure how exactly will research it. I really like the genetics, effects, small squat, bushy smell, etc. How do I cross it with like ac dc or something, then feminize it? I have ordered

Colloidal Silver. Thanks for the help.​

@InTheShed or @StoneOtter can help you out if I’m not mistaken. Best of luck to ya.

NTH

@InTheShed or @StoneOtter can help you out if I’m not mistaken. Best of luck to ya.
I'm an STS guy (silver thiosulfate) for reversals, but @beez0404 would be my recommendation for info on colloidal silver. You can find his most recent thread on that here:

I'm an STS guy (silver thiosulfate) for reversals, but @beez0404 would be my recommendation for info on colloidal silver. You can find his most recent thread on that here:
in light of this research, what do you think thanks for the help? I made a sea of green with males i think :-(
To induce the formation of female flowers on male plants, 500 mg

in light of this research, what do you think thanks for the help? I made a sea of green with males i think :-(
To induce the formation of female flowers on male plants, 500 mg
I have no familiarity with ethephon but if you have an entire tent of males then experimenting is definitely on the table!

But first, are you sure they're all males?

Read that you can even reverse a male and force it to produce female flowers.
And then if you pollinate that male with itself you'll get XX (female), and 50% male of XY and YY.
The YY apparently usually die, but if you can keep them alive and breed with them that's how u make male seeds.
Would be one hell of a way to troll someone and watch them try to find a female. lmao
Reversing males is interesting but I'm not really sure it's what you want.
Especially considering the weirdness with the offspring.
But if you really do want to try something strange, do it!

Hi, thanks for the reply I am having a hard time finding how this is used to turn a male into a female. I found a bunch of info on how to turn a female into a male to then pollinate and make the female produce feminized seeds. Might you be able to provide a link, please?

So it is a male ?
No question about it.

I thought if it had pistols like on top in back it was a female.
Most likely you are seeing very thin tips of small leaves poking up from the growing tip. They do look like pistils and have fooled me into thinking that a plant has already started flowering a couple of days sooner than I thought.

Hi, thanks for the reply I am having a hard time finding how this is used to turn a male into a female. ......snipped.... Might you be able to provide a link, please?
The link is that green line of words in msg #15 that starts off "Beeez Makes Seeds". It is a thread here on this msg board and the guy does start to discuss how to go through the process but it looks like you will have to read starting from msg #1 to the end to get the whole story and suggested instructions.

Back
Top Bottom