Hey I need help

Youve given no details at all. Its like saying i entered a formula 1 race and lost and how did i lose? Well without knowing anything its impossible to say.

First because you are brand new, read through some of the experienced growers journals. That will land you in good form.

Whenever anyone gives you advise on anything dont be afraid to ask why they say what they say and ask if they can back it up with evidence. This is important cos theres alot of bad advise about and its not always intentional.

Now with your grow what light source did you use? Anything less than 400w actual draw wont give much bud at all, you will get something sure but never get anything worth getting excited about.

What was your ventilation like? Plants must breathe like humans and they need a frsh supply of co2, a room should be completely replaced of air 2x per minute minimum for good solid growth.

Are you growing in soil or hydro? Again hydro will priduce more than soil but if done wrong will give terrible bud.

Check my current and past journals out. I cover everytbing from germination to harvest and i have coco, soil, dwc, flood and drain, rdwc, hempy, drip fed, hand fed and much more in my journals. I also have complete feed schedules and guides to what to do at each stage of growth.

Youre on the right place here. There is a lot of information here and if you take the time to read a little you will equip yourself with everythng you need to know.

Good luck...

Back
Top Bottom