HH Microgrow #2

lol cant wait to this grows fruits!@

Ok. Just got todays pics approved. Here we are so far. The plant on the right somewhat supercropped itself under its own weight. a week later and the stem was 3 times the girth.

1178.jpg

3153.jpg

2159.jpg

I plan on supercropping again while still in 18/6. I have a notion that it will help increase the yield on these microgrows while still allowing the plant to stay low to the ground.

Yeah... Ive yet to acquire that skill but im working on it. Wish I had an experts hand but I think I have the idea. Ill just pray I dont destroy my seedlings.

i would pinch it hard enough to make it wilt WITHOUT piching through the other side. but im not sure if this is an accomplishalbe eat. good luck! and looking nice man

actually, press a penicl or pen to one side of the stem and only damage a little btit ogf the stem

Yeah. I didnt place the sprouts deep enough into the soil so they were a few inches at their first set of leaves. Ill repot soon and do my first tying down at that time. Last time i uprooted the plant and replanted it sideways. Worked out well.

I was wondering that if cannabis plants are not receptive of green light if a transparent green pot would be a reasonable idea to watch the root structure progress. The plant on the left is actually in a partially transparent green pot. Its very dark but I can see the root structure reaching the walls and wrapping around. Becoming rootbound is one of my bigger issues due to the small growing area and constraints I have to put on the medium container's size.

The plant previously shown on the right hand side seems to droop its leaves somewhat constantly, regardless of how much or little i water it. Possible reason?

maybe your lighting? or the root growth possibly. using any nutes yet?and how do the leaves look right about now?

The leaves are a nice, solid green. Ive been giving light nutes a 1/4 strength(growbig). The lighting is steady, running 18/6. The plant seems to be rooting well. The new growth is steady and even with the other plant... I water and feed the same with both. One droops. One doesnt...

Talk to me about being root bound. Theres no way around that when you are doing a microgrow right?

And im using a 24 hour lights, should i change that to 18/6 or am i still good(seed has not come up past soil yet)

Sorry to jack your thread alittle HH.

hmm im not too sure what the prob is maybe that plant needs a different amount of nutes. try going a little less. if that doesnt help i would ask moose for some advice.

sorry hh I am unsure as to why one droops and the other don't .. if one of mine droops i missed it when i watered the rest . I then water and it perks back up.Maybe one of these master growers can help .. Good luck H .

I only water it when it is near completely dry. I heft the small amount of soil to get a general idea of the amount of water in it. I've had it dry as a desert and moist as a swamp but the leaves seem to droop regardless. Its bizzare... I cant figure it out.

To Viper:
You can avoid becoming rootbound by using a wider, shorter pot. The roots will spread as long as there is space for them to do so. This is only, however, if you keep the plant short and flower early. When I chopped my last micro-girl, she was getting close to being rootbound at the finish.

Back
Top Bottom