Hi

Thanks for your welcome.

I have two Punch Pie clones in flower right now. They are in 15Gs with a soilmix I mixed up myself. Here's a preview:

20200216_041814.jpg

They are starting week 3 from flip. I know this grow is still lacking stuff like mulch and more cover crops. I did add some wigglers in there although I don't know if they survived or not.

While the plants seem to be doing well, I think the true test of the soilmix will be subsequent plantings. Here's hoping.

Cheers.

:welcome:

I don't know how civil this place could possibly be. They haven't booted me, yet! :lot-o-toke:

Hey guys! I've successfully started my first budget indoor grow. Planted the seeds 18 days ago and sprouted 17 days ago, germinated before burying in soil.

Just seeing what someone with some experience thinks about my baby's ☺️

They're just baggy seeds, my growing medium is canna terra and I have just been giving them tap water until 3 days ago I used seasol 1m/1L.
I'm using a 400w hps running on an 18/6 schedule.

Top left plant, I damaged at day 6 if I remember correctly, accidentally breaking 1 of the first 3 blade leaf's off very early on which I believe has caused some 4 and 6 blade leaves? But I can't find much to do about 4 and 6 blade leaves except that it's a mutation or a growing environment problem, which I believe the environment is okay as the other 2 look nice.

Any feedback, good or bad is welcome! Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20200218_061815.jpg
    IMG_20200218_061815.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
Top left plant, I damaged at day 6 if I remember correctly, accidentally breaking 1 of the first 3 blade leaf's off very early on which I believe has caused some 4 and 6 blade leaves...

I wouldn't worry about it. I split one of the stems almost off while trying to bend them down (1 week before flip). Tied both mains together to seal the gap and they survived. Hardy plants.

Back
Top Bottom