Hockeybry 2.0 Vanilla Kush & Blueberry Cheesecake

haha awesome grab man, cant wait to see those beans popped for sure! :circle-of-love:

I can't either! These babies look exactly like the forum cut! Also scooped cali con tahoe og regs and hso blackberry :) I'm not buying anymore beans. I swear lol I'm really done this time!

UPDATE! : sorry I've slacking on the updates.... we are in week 8 now and I am weaning the girls off nute.... only feeding half strength base nutes for the past week and the girls are hungry! especially the Blueberry cheesecake..really yellowing. I really hope to chop soon as I think I will give only water this week and see if I see more amber trichs...most are currently cloudy with a few amber.
DSCN02477.JPG
DSCN024912.JPG
DSCN025212.JPG
DSCN02577.JPG
DSCN025810.JPG

Those buds have gotten nice and hefty. Some good frosting as well. Great job bud!

Take a sample bud. After doing that with my sour chiesel, I'm now convinced it is the best method to determine when to harvest.

Those buds have gotten nice and hefty. Some good frosting as well. Great job bud!

Take a sample bud. After doing that with my sour chiesel, I'm now convinced it is the best method to determine when to harvest.

Im gonna have to try that method :) I guess it's the only way to hit the sweet spot and get your herb finely tuned to your desired effect

Like any hobby/passion, people tend to get stuck on the details and technicalities. Sure... checking trichs is an accurate way to determine how far along the plant is, but who cares. It's all about the high, and the yield. I think you sacrifice one for the other. So take a sample, see what it does for you and then decide how much further to let it go for. Added bonus of enjoying your stash a little early as well.

Like any hobby/passion, people tend to get stuck on the details and technicalities. Sure... checking trichs is an accurate way to determine how far along the plant is, but who cares. It's all about the high, and the yield. I think you sacrifice one for the other. So take a sample, see what it does for you and then decide how much further to let it go for. Added bonus of enjoying your stash a little early as well.

For sure...I don't foresee a significant yield increase in the next week or two as I pushed these girls pretty hard throughout flower so it's just a matter of when to chop based on the high and I usually lean on an earlier harvest with like 10% Amber when seems to be the spot I get the effect from it :) maybe I'll do a little snippy snip haaha

Sorry i havent been around in a bit, its been a crazy week. those buds looke soo frosty and getting fat for sure.

I am a firm believer of letting my plants tell me in more than one way that they are done so a combination of trich conversion, fade, nute/water uptake and normal days the strain goes if i have previous experience with the strian

Sorry i havent been around in a bit, its been a crazy week. those buds looke soo frosty and getting fat for sure.

I am a firm believer of letting my plants tell me in more than one way that they are done so a combination of trich conversion, fade, nute/water uptake and normal days the strain goes if i have previous experience with the strian

Absolutely bro! Can't wait to chop:) couldn't imagine them having more than another week in the tank...the flush began last week :high-five:

Happy holidays everyone!

It sure has :) these girls will be down before New Years :high-five:

5,4,3,2,1,chop. Happy New Year!
I think I would rather watch a bud drop instead of a giant ball.

This will prolly be the last update before harvest...The girls are in week 9 and are currently being flushed. The BBCK looks real nice and is showing some great color. I love this plants big, frosty, dense..really happy with it. I really like the VK as well...but she is kicking out some fresh pistils real late in flower...This is where nanners lurk as a last ditch effort to create offspring. I hate chopping with white pistils, but shes ready.

DSCN02609.JPG
DSCN026212.JPG

Blueberry Cheesecake

DSCN026410.JPG
DSCN026510.JPG

Vanilla Kush

-B :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom