Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

I am trying a new method of training with my Amnesia. I have topped once and now I am going to top again and have just 8 colas. I see a lot of growers have much fewer than I have been growing and if I get close to as much bud it will certainly cut down on trim time.

IMG_6714.JPG

IMG_6716.JPG

I purposely let it grow quite a bit before trimming to slow it down so the roots can develop longer before it gets too tall. I am going to try and not do any more training and get the right height with timing. I find super cropping really has its limits.

Oddly enough reorganizing my grow rooms has caused me to have an existential crisis or at least break. I am not sad or depressed or upset simply I seem to have about zero ambition or motivation. I kept myself occupied for about 6 months since this fiasco began but I have finally succumbed to the pointlessness of this particular existence. I am not out just down and reorienting. Soon I shall rise like a Phoenix reborn with purpose... or not.

I know how you feel I am tired of all this covid bs I sometimes wonder if it is better to just get it and be done with it.

I have thought of that myself but if I died I would be really pissed, lol.

Hang in there Homer, I think it will get better in the near future.

Thanks, buddy; I appreciate the gesture. I am ok really, just kind of in a funk. More just letting folks know why the lack of postings.

The only way I know how to get out of that kind of funk is to get up early and start working on stuff before I have time to think about it. By noon I'm starving but I've usually gotten a whole bunch done without realizing it.
I've resorted to baking. I made these sourdough cinnamon buns to die for then I went on to make some German Kaisers. Today I made this.
1600129133921.png

I need help! I have discard coming out my ass.

Back
Top Bottom