Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Sorry, I missed your post till now. I think hitting her hard is the way to go, better safe than sorry. I will be checking in on your results before I start my next attempt.

Nothing to report yet. There's a distinct lack of balls in the tent two weeks after the flip. There are no pistils yet either.

I just checked the raw images again - just maybe there's balls in there.:cool:

full

GDP1 - Pollen Sacks?

Nothing to report yet. There's a distinct lack of balls in the tent two weeks after the flip. There are no pistils yet either.

I just checked the raw images again - just maybe there's balls in there.:cool:

full

GDP1 - Pollen Sacks?
I don't think I had any balls after 2 weeks but pistils seem to show up sooner so the fact you don't see any of them I would take as a good sign. That red outlined part doesn't look like anything female so hopefully, it is a pod starting?

Wow, looks fantastic Homer. After the cure you're going to be smoking some of Ontario's best herb! :bravo:
Thanks, Sauga. I am looking forward to my test smoke. Thanks again for the fridge system tutorial.

Here is my NL and NL reversed plant in the budding biosphere.
IMG_0091.JPG

Adding calmag to my MC seems to have slowed down and even stopped my yellowing problem.
IMG_0098.JPG

And the sugar leaves on the bud sites seem to have stayed pretty green so I think I am ok and maybe it is mostly just the fan leaves naturally fading because it is getting near the end of life.
IMG_0092.JPG

I think she will be coming down sometime this week because she is looking pretty cloudy with a little amber and not much clear.
2.jpg

111.jpg

My reversed plant is dropping lots of pods but I don't see one speck of pollen so it looks like my first attempt is a failure. They say you learn more from your failures than your successes and if so I have certainly been learning a lot lately, lol. I am thinking I will try rubbing it on my next plants in case there may be a few specks of pollen on it.
3.jpg

Here are my plants for the next generation. Two NL clones from the same mom so I am going to give just one calmag along with MC as an experiment. The one I started to do a twinlinging with and the other I just supercropped but they are both getting a good canopy.
IMG_0095.JPG

IMG_0097.JPG

Actually, on closer inspection I think I may see a few specks of pollen?? I don't need much to get a few seeds!!
3a.jpg

Everyone seems to speak of Katsubluebird in glowing terms like he is a wonderful human being but he has caused me nothing but frustration. I bought six of his seeds from one of his suppliers and the first two didn’t sprout so the first time I sent him a PM on here he instantly offers to send some replacements and takes my address.

I never complained about him not sending the seeds like he said he would but a month later another seed didn’t sprout so again he takes my address and says they are in the mail and here it is now three weeks later and no seeds and he never sent me a tracking number either time. So I went to send him a PM today and he isn’t even a member anymore.

Having only four plants he has really screwed up the timing of my perpetual garden because I waited for his seeds assuming his word was good when I should have been starting a new generation never mind the time I lost waiting for his dud seeds to sprout.

When I was working I spent about a year being a foreman and I didn’t like being stuck in the middle between delusional supervisors that wanted the moon and the guys that basically didn’t want to do anything so I stayed on the tools most of my career but one of the most frustrating things when I was foreman was when I had a really nice guy working for me that I had to depend on that was a total screw-up and this seems like that all over again.

Have you tried out the new seeds?
I never got the new seeds even though twice he said he would send them. And I waited weeks each time.

Since he has done a Houdini I guess I will start dealing with the company who sold them to me instead of him.

They may make it right, see what they say.
Yes, they may. It's gone on so long I am losing interest. I bet the P98's wouldn't be that much different than my NL for making oil. I think the big difference would be in the taste when smoked.

On the plus side, the flowers, leaves, pistils, and veggers all look great! Not sure about the pollen though...
Yes, my garden is a cause for a lot of drama for me both good and bad, lol. My big NL seems healthier since I added calmag and that is great news and makes me look forward to my with and without calmag comparison all the more.

Yes, I am not too sure about the pollen either but I still have this strain going so I can try again. I would really like to keep it going because it is a good all-around plant but also has a really nice perfumy and fruity smell.

Well, I emailed Katsu today about my missing seeds and I was kind of a dick and he was a total gentleman so I’m getting my seeds but now I feel like an idiot. Live and learn; not one of my finest moments not that there are many. :sorry:

Well, I got my beans from Katsu today that I accused him of not sending and the delay was because I gave him the wrong postal code. With my radiation treatments, I just started which I have to go to for 35 days, and the hormone treatments I have been on for a few months that will last 2 yrs I am just not myself and am embarrassed at how I have been treating people. So I think I will just post occasionally because I don't want to ruin things out here for myself and be a dick. Sorry to anyone I have offended.

because I gave him the wrong postal code.
I'm sure he had a good laugh over it. I'm still laughing. Hormones or not we've all done silly things unknowingly. I remember saying hi to Shed one day and still I think what a silly fool I was. But hey, I got to like him a bit and now he kind of grows on me. Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, you're human!

Back
Top Bottom