Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Yes, and it goes a long way.

I'm hitting it hard and often this time.
2 X per day for the first week
1 X per day for the second week
every other day this week
every third day from next week until I see pollen.

I've gone through 300ml of the working solution on just one branch. Hopefully, there's no such thing as too much. I really want a good seed run this time.

I loved the video Homer! I couldn't have the volume on but the meaning felt the same. It sure does give me a view of a day in the life of Homer. Fanstastic machinery you worked around and the inside work on the house is top notch!
:green_heart:
Glad you liked the video Sauga; I appreciate the top-notch comment coming from a fellow millwright. Was kind of disconcerting a lifetime of achievements took less than five minutes...lol. :oops:

Love the video Homer, I don't know which is stronger your knife making skills or your green thumb!
Thanks, Penny, glad you liked it. I guess all media is deceptive because since I bought my recliner and retired my lounging skill seems to be my most utilized. :p

Well made video Homer. Five minutes? Heck, that was just a teaser, not even an intro.

When we retired folk look back at our accomplishments, we are often amazed ourselves. I'll bet most of us had an idea of what we wanted to be, but were totally clueless as to the road we'd take through life, and what we would accomplish on our journey.

I love your attention to detail. Congratulations!

Great video Homer! The home-improvements, the knives, the history...all well done. Thanks for sharing that. When you post another make sure it ends up here!
I couldn't have the volume on
I had the volume on. The images told the story, you just missed the soothing music.
since I bought my recliner and retired my lounging skill seems to be my most utilized.
If I ever get to retire, I'm sure that I will be working on perfecting the art of the nap.

Well made video Homer. Five minutes? Heck, that was just a teaser, not even an intro.

When we retired folk look back at our accomplishments, we are often amazed ourselves. I'll bet most of us had an idea of what we wanted to be, but were totally clueless as to the road we'd take through life, and what we would accomplish on our journey.

I love your attention to detail. Congratulations!
Sorry about the teaser but I ran out of material, lol. I had a clue what I wanted to be but life took me down another road but it all worked out. Thanks.

Great video Homer! The home-improvements, the knives, the history...all well done. Thanks for sharing that. When you post another make sure it ends up here!

I had the volume on. The images told the story, you just missed the soothing music.

If I ever get to retire, I'm sure that I will be working on perfecting the art of the nap.
Thanks, Shed, glad you liked my little show. I will be posting some vids but not a lot till spring and till then probably just growing ones starting with my P98's when they arrive.

Perfecting the nap does sound like a worthy goal.

Loved the video! The turbines looked similar almost identical to the ones where I work! Also 1st subscriber right here! Lol can't wait for more!
Thank you Gutter, glad you liked my video. The turbines are from the Sir Adam Beck generating station in Niagara Falls.

I'm hitting it hard and often this time.
2 X per day for the first week
1 X per day for the second week
every other day this week
every third day from next week until I see pollen.

I've gone through 300ml of the working solution on just one branch. Hopefully, there's no such thing as too much. I really want a good seed run this time.
Sorry, I missed your post till now. I think hitting her hard is the way to go, better safe than sorry. I will be checking in on your results before I start my next attempt.

My 10.8 ounces of OG Kush are now dried to 65% after spending a few weeks in bags in the fridge and it now weighs 3oz so the ratio of wet to dried is 27.7% which is very close to the 25% which is often quoted as the ratio.

So if I convert the 400g of wet bud I used to make oil to ounces that is 14.1g x .277% works out to 3.2 ounces so in total my OG Kush total of dried bud was 6.2 ounces. Not my best but a good haul. At that rate, I figure I get a little over an ounce a week from the garden.

The fridge dried bud seems to smell better than the air-dried I have done in the past so I think in a few months when it has cured I will give it a smoke test to see how smooth it is. Thanks to @MrSauga the fridge method tips.
1212.jpg

Back
Top Bottom