Honey, I Think I Broke My Bag Seed - Grow Journal - 2014

I've used 1L & 10L airpots before transplanting into 5gal smart pots & it's hard to see the root structure in full due to the way they grow. The KxS#1 I grew that turned out male got left in my bath to suck dry the coco. When I shook off all the coco I was impressed with the roots, they were much better than I used to get in soil with auto pots :)

I've always used it mixed with soil & perlite to lighten the soil but this is the 1st time I've used it on its own & I'll never go back to soil. I absolutely love it mate. It's much easier to control what nutes your plants get as it doesn't really hold onto the nutes so when you feed them just get a bit of run off to flush out any unused nutes & salt build up & it feeds on what you've just given it. It also gets better oxygen to your roots too as it's more airy.
I'd say it would be great for autos even though I've never grown one

I've always used it mixed with soil & perlite to lighten the soil but this is the 1st time I've used it on its own & I'll never go back to soil. I absolutely love it mate. It's much easier to control what nutes your plants get as it doesn't really hold onto the nutes so when you feed them just get a bit of run off to flush out any unused nutes & salt build up & it feeds on what you've just given it. It also gets better oxygen to your roots too as it's more airy.
I'd say it would be great for autos even though I've never grown one

Maybe i will try coco in the future but i got neary full bottles off soil nutes and i dont like to waste money loll

just measured empty bedrooms height and it's 2m 15cm, I think 2m tent would just barely fit. ''Attic'' rooms have about 3m ceilings but there I would have temperature issues, I think.

thanks for the info for the coco i am also interested in it but uneducated!

so you use less nutes in coco?and what do you mean by run off?

and i wll get this iguana juice for sure
:)

Fraud case successful, I get my money back sometime today and then today I'll get myself that new tent. Time to swim in the Amazon.

oh shit, I can't do that today. Now I have to wait for my new debit card to do paypal purchases.

ah gutted man! saras just looking now to see if my money got there ok, i used western union, fuck banks and paypal mate!

hey i need the help from your followers and yourself.. do you think this is herming on me?

P10006232.JPG
P10006232.JPG
P10006243.JPG
P10006253.JPG

For me it looks like balls, but wait for someone more experienced to confirm.

exactly what i think too.. thats the la blues :( :(

Welshy, don't worry about it,cat & mouse is fun :)

OTM Iguana juice was the best organic nute I found, you need grow & bloom & use it with the big bud we spoke about & you can't go wrong. The combination of LED & coco does seem to decrease the need for nutes but I dunno which one causes this or if it's a combination of both. The Plant Magic nutes I'm on say 3ml to 5ml/L & I find that 3ml/L is spot on. I tried 5ml/L & got nute burn. I'm also only feeding them once a week in the 5 gallon pots which is way less than when I grew in soil under HPS

Budstep, you get whatever tent you feel comfortable with. Do a google search for grow tent sale & you might come up trumps. Good news your bank issues are sorted :)

Back
Top Bottom