Honey, I Think I Broke My Bag Seed - Grow Journal - 2014

I just can't wait.
Blue Cheese
IMG_20140814_171222.jpg
IMG_20140814_171149.jpg
IMG_20140814_171122.jpg

hey budstep :)

the BC is looking good!! another 6 weeks :) :) wow she will be huge!! :)

hey budstep :)

the BC is looking good!! another 6 weeks :) :) wow she will be huge!! :)

hahaha just looked again :)
i was finking fuck - a blue cheese like that with 6 weeks still to go, cant be true :)

only 3 more.
in 2 weeks I will start feeding only water and few flushes and then it's harvest time. Power Flower will go probably 2 weeks more by the looks of it. Which is nice, will give me a bit of constant supply of meds and then few weeks later my tiny secret bag seed :) By then I will have bigger tent and will have few autos going and longer veg fem seeds. Hopefully by that time I will have my 2nd light.

YEAH, like in the ancient times. Takes this stack of scrolls and run to London to spread the News :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: i could never run that far i would only get to the garden gate lol

Pfft F that shit. I wouldn't get off my porch lol. I have a truck for a reason :)

Your plants are looking good budstep. I wanna see some real dense fat colas!

Just ordered:
PLANT MAGIC PLUS MAGNE-CAL Supplement,
NEW 120X120X200 Grow Tent

Tent will arrive on Tuesday and Plant Magic on Wednesday.

I ordered Cal/Mag only because a wise man once told me :rofl: Better Have it and Don't need it, then Need it And Don't Have it. I'm sure it will come in handy sometime.
Also today I realized that at almost 6 weeks from sprout I have not fed my bag seed once, probably that is the reason she is so small and pale. Tomorrow or after tomorrow I'll give her 1st feed and see what happens.
On the Other News,
Power Flower Still being retarded,
Blue Cheese all sticky, oily and gooey.
And I'm working on a new project, will reveal in few days what it is.

Still trying to wrap my head around on how much space I will have. If I wanted I could take that tent out camping and live in there and put a bed in :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom