Honey, I Think I Broke My Bag Seed - Grow Journal - 2014

Just ordered Mini Pocket LED UV Jewellers Loupe 60x from bay for 3 quid

is that a posh microscope you mean? i dunno what the bargain was lol

i think that if i had clones or seedlings or even plantlest too, then i would just make a green house in my grow tent :) do people do this already? i mean ive learnt alot about gardening in general and the key to it is creating a micro cliamte enviroment :)

Professional barber! HAHA :) :) :)

Ok, I might have over done it.
IMG_189515.JPG
IMG_189317.JPG
IMG_189214.JPG
IMG_189115.JPG
IMG_189016.JPG
IMG_188914.JPG

Turns out today is 1st day of week 7, not tomorrow. Decided to further on feed them with pH'ed water only till harvest.

IMG_20140817_161958.jpg

This I cut from very bottom. It's sticky and a bit frosty, so I will dry it and see if it get's me high :rofl:

Got my tent today.
Built a base and did some light proofing. Tomorrow or after tomorrow will transfer everything to the new tent.

Here are some picctures.
IMG_20140819_151943.jpg

IMG_20140819_152041.jpg

Tent is all set up and running, everything seems to be going nicely.
Got My Plant Magic CalMag+ supplement from the bay, description said ''Sealed and unopened'' but when I unpacked it was sealed with duct tape :rofl:
Tomorrow should arrive my jewelers loupe, very interested in seeing trichomes on BC.

everything is coming along nicely still, you must be excited for the tent, when I went from closet to my first tent I was ecstatic, now I have two tents and a closet and feel like I need even more space haha As you gain confidence you just want to go bigger and bigger. I have some blue cheese (again, have had it a lot lately) and it's growing on me more and more, that blue cheese smell is just so overpowering, and I'm not even a fan of the actual cheese itself lol

Look pretty good, I guess that is a 48"*48" tent. :bravo:
Will be looking forward to seeing new post with pics. :)

Got my tent today.
Built a base and did some light proofing. Tomorrow or after tomorrow will transfer everything to the new tent.

Here are some picctures.

Look pretty good, I guess that is a 48"*48" tent. :bravo:
Will be looking forward to seeing new post with pics. :)
I'm more of a Metric guy but according to my calculator tent is 4x4x6,5 feet.

Also, got my gadget today, neat little scope. Totally worth 3 quid :rofl:
IMG_20140822_115818.jpg

Can switch between Blue light
IMG_20140822_115853.jpg

and Bright White light
IMG_20140822_115838.jpg

Though these images suck at showing that :)

1st thing I did was checked my Bag seed for caparison how clear should look like. Next I checked Power Flower that had mostly clear few cloudy and I think I spotted 2 amber ones. Blue Cheese on the other hand was all mostly cloudy, few clears and quite a few amber ones.

I'm thinking I will chop today bigger buds and put them to dry and leave few that look like could use some light to ripen further.

That looks a good toy for £3 mate, is the blue light not UV? It says currency detecting on it so I'm thinking the UV will show watermarks.
I'll be sad to see the end of Blue Cheese, she was my favourite :(

Picture Time

Blue Cheese - Harvested
Unfortunately I don't have scales so I can't give you weight or anything.
The smoke is hands down best weed I have ever smoked and finally in 6 months I was able to fall a sleep with a knock out and sleep for more then 6 hours.
Harvest215.jpg
Harvest113.jpg

Project Experimental Bag Seed - Day 31 from showing pistils.
I'm really loving the looks of this girl, wish I had bigger version of her :) She was fimmed, success on 1st try, lollipoped, supper cropped and pinched.
BS_Day54eF31.jpg
BS_Day54dF31.jpg
BS_Day54cF31.jpg
BS_Day54bF31.jpg
BS_Day54aF31.jpg

KxS1 - Day 13 from sprout.
She/he looks to be on the tall side.
In about a week I should know sex.
She is now working on her 4th node.
KxS1_day13.jpg

Power Flower - Day 53 from Showing Pistils.
She is starting to swell for last few days.
FP_Day80bF53.jpg
FP_Day80aF53.jpg

And Group Shot
IMG_20140827_072450.jpg

Also tried to take a picture of trichomes. Don't know if you can see anything but this is Power Flower close up.
IMG_20140827_090938.jpg

I will not be germinating any seed for now till about end of September, after that I will test few autos.

Back
Top Bottom