Honey, I Think I Broke My Bag Seed - Grow Journal - 2014

From PC case to 2m tent in less then a year :) that it crazy progress personally for me.
When I made the PC case it was with a thought that at some point I will want to go bigger but 1st I want to see if I can do it.

It's Latvia, don't worry, a lot of people didn't even know such country even exists and assume it's part of Russia anyway.

He's growing like a boss Welshy :thumb:
Oh please, when I see insane bushes under only CFL's or buds that are hanging to the sides as big as fists on other journals, I get jealous.

Man i wish i had a spare room but then if i did my mrs is the most paranoid person ever and is totally weed free and dont belive in me growing ileagal substances lol. When i started she said i could only do 1 at a time lol the thing with my mrs is she is so narrow minded.

Haha, 6 month veg monsters in 30 gallon pots. I can see it now :)

If I would run autos next to her, I would easily would be up for the challenge :)

Man i wish i had a spare room but then if i did my mrs is the most paranoid person ever and is totally weed free and dont belive in me growing ileagal substances lol. When i started she said i could only do 1 at a time lol the thing with my mrs is she is so narrow minded.

I catch mine snooping around the tent from time to time asking to show the progress and give her to take a sniff etc. She even said she will pick a strain I should grow for her, but it has to be purple, because it has to be pretty. And she doesn't even smoke weed, but she hopes it will help her with migraines she has from time to time.
I'm hoping to grow one for when everybody will start on January to honor BID

I catch mine snooping around the tent from time to time asking to show the progress and give her to take a sniff etc. She even said she will pick a strain I should grow for her, but it has to be purple, because it has to be pretty. And she doesn't even smoke weed, but she hopes it will help her with migraines she has from time to time.
I'm hoping to grow one for when everybody will start on January to honor BID

Ha you will catch her in your stash pot before long.
I will also do the same as you with a purple one for BID is it to be germinated in january or harvested in january

I'm single which has it up sides but I was thinking the other day, finding a girl who won't blab her mouth off about my garden could be tricky & it would be pretty tricky to hide my set up :/

The challenge is set budstep, a 6 month monster veg tree :)

For migraines a purple kush would be ideal :thumb:

I'm not sure on this subject but there's a formula for working it out. I think you need to replace the air at least 20 times an hour or something like that. Are you using an inlet or just drawing it in through the vents? If you pump in, you need to extract more out to get negative pressure. Do a google or post in a forum & you'll get an answer :)

isit importanant to have an air inlet? i know it would be very benificial but iis it a must?

Ok, I might have over done it.
IMG_189515.JPG
IMG_189317.JPG
IMG_189214.JPG
IMG_189115.JPG
IMG_189016.JPG
IMG_188914.JPG

Turns out today is 1st day of week 7, not tomorrow. Decided to further on feed them with pH'ed water only till harvest.

IMG_20140817_161958.jpg

This I cut from very bottom. It's sticky and a bit frosty, so I will dry it and see if it get's me high :rofl:

you're hurting your yield with all that trimming. next time you should let a plant grow on it's own and only lollipop.

isit importanant to have an air inlet? i know it would be very benificial but iis it a must?

I've always run an inlet & an extraction fans but I have seen people just with extraction & drawing the air from outside via the tent vents. Having an inlet fan will have an advantage imo as you can feed in fresh air & increase circulation.

Back
Top Bottom