How To Clone A Cannabis Plant

What your were saying is what im trying to say ,repeatability means you have a GOOD PROCESS and your confidant things will be good
And they usually are good, dont have to worry if they are going to start or not because they always do!
You know,how good your mother stock is how healthy that is at the time of cutting,where you take the cut on it from,temp and humidity of clones environment or seeds light ,how much and how long things like that ✌️

are you running an aerocloner ? those are pretty foolproof. they are common in commercial grows here where they do a few hundred at a time.
I was 64 site an and a 32 site i think they are i don't need that many any more because of the dispensaries and change of laws here in Michigan to recreational use im a caregiver could have up to 12 plants per patient I had 6 patients including myself.
I use rapid rooter and a germination tray I still have my cloners though sitting in the garage

✌️ worked Great i liked the smaller one better

IMG20231205124544.jpg

I am not sure if Bluter is talking about exactly the same thing but if you add several replies one after the other every minute or two it throws off the point you were trying to make; at least that is what I feel happens. I go back and read them all again to see what changed or if you forgot something.
I just figure he's trying to run up his post count. :laughtwo:

I hate to count my chickens, but im revegging a harvested plant and hoping to do clones this spring or summer. As some may know im 3wks into turning her back into a thriving vegetative Mom.

Looks like you guys might know a thing or two about cloning ???
Lol. Yes, we know some. :laughtwo:

Cloning seems to be a very individual process and is often hard to get right at first, but once you find a process that works for you it becomes routine.

There are certain principles common to most styles but beyond that you can clone with or without hormones, clone in perlite, soil, coco, hydro, aero, some use domes, some don't, etc.

My process is in my sig, but I'd suggest starting your journey with a process as close to how you run your veg plants as possible. So, if you grow in coco, try cloning in coco, if in soil, try soil.

Lol. Yes, we know some. :laughtwo:

Cloning seems to be a very individual process and is often hard to get right at first, but once you find a process that works for you it becomes routine.

There are certain principles common to most styles but beyond that you can clone with or without hormones, clone in perlite, soil, coco, hydro, aero, some use domes, some don't, etc.

My process is in my sig, but I'd suggest starting your journey with a process as close to how you run your veg plants as possible. So, if you grow in coco, try cloning in coco, if in soil, try soil.

Nice, sounds like the road is wide enough for some different variations, i’ll be reading ur sig soon !!

@Azimuth

I have a little 2x4 that i veg seedlings in, so keeping the humidity up shouldn’t be too difficult, what humidity is good for a fresh clone in soil

My guess you do a few more than whats needed….to ensure success ??

1707615969519.png
Took me 6 days to get roots using a bubbler then when they get roots I move them to the mars hydroline until I'm ready for them . I pretty much get 100% success rate .
If you are interested in this method i will elaborate more

Im checking out the Hydroline as we speak
Ok, I purchased one of these timers it can do on time for seconds repeatedly , I have it set to 5sec every 5min it controls by bubbler , this setting was the key to my bubbler producing roots in six days . I just use clonex gell I cut the clones big and I don't remove or trim leaves and in six days they have roots . And like I said previously then I move them to the hydroline
SmartSelect_20240204-012629_Gallery.jpg

Ok, I purchased one of these timers it can do on time for seconds repeatedly , I have it set to 5sec every 5min it controls by bubbler , this setting was the key to my bubbler producing roots in six days . I just use clonex gell I cut the clones big and I don't remove or trim leaves and in six days they have roots . And like I said previously then I move them to the hydroline
SmartSelect_20240204-012629_Gallery.jpg
I'll have to search for that timer. I've been looking for one that does shorter intervals than 15 mins and they're surprisingly hard to find.

I'll have to search for that timer. I've been looking for one that does shorter intervals than 15 mins and they're surprisingly hard to find.
20240212_000150.jpg
20240212_000226.jpg

Pretty sure you can get different styles outlets too to suit your country

I was looking for something else at a hydro shop online, I think it was my chiller and saw that timer and I needed one too .

Back
Top Bottom