How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

3 months ago, my tap water averaged 115 ppm, now it fluntuates between 175- 225 ppm. Wonder what happened to my good water ?:surf:
Probably good idea for me then to do weekly check ups then eh? Also if to high what can I do to lower ppm?

Can someone help me out with this
420-magazine-mobile1815968231.jpg
420-magazine-mobile603742113.jpg

Lights are 25" away rh is 55% temp is 27 transplanted into final container maybe stress
looks like some nute burn too me. just drop your ppm. never flush with water mid grow as it can mess coco up. better to use a low strength nute if you are going to flush.

Lights are 25" away rh is 55% temp is 27 transplanted into final container maybe stress

Looks like 2 problems. Low magnesium (give CalMag) and I'd check your runoff pH and EC. Your EC is probably high (>2.2) and your pH could probably be low (<5.5). If so, flush (use small nutes and pH correct) then feed with good stuff. Good luck!

You're going to want to test your PH. Looks like it's dropped into the 5's and that locks out calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus. Plant can't get from soil, so it robs from the leaves. You're going to want to do a good flush if that is the case, and most likely tone it down on the nutes. Flush 5L of water for every gallon. So if a 3gal pot flush 15L through

No dont flush water through coco it will cause problems. Always use nutes just drop the EC/PPM. Then just run ph at 5.8.

Depending on the nutes the ph band will be shorter or wider. I know with the schedule i run anything between 5.5 and 6.2 is fine and my ph is allowed to fluctuate. i dont keep my ph at 5.8 constantly although this is acceptable its not optimal. small fluctuations are a good thing.

No dont flush water through coco it will cause problems. Always use nutes just drop the EC/PPM. Then just run ph at 5.8.

Depending on the nutes the ph band will be shorter or wider. I know with the schedule i run anything between 5.5 and 6.2 is fine and my ph is allowed to fluctuate. i dont keep my ph at 5.8 constantly although this is acceptable its not optimal. small fluctuations are a good thing.
Trying to let it fluctuate between 5.6-6.0 in my grow, heard its better to let it drift on either side. Glad to see you're doing the same . makes me feel like its the right thing to be doing . haha

ok normally id say run calmag at 0.3ec on top of that.

if you are in a position to change your base nutes then do so. canna base nutes are terrible in my opinion. only product worth using from canna is cannazym.

switch to ionic bloom for flower and grow for veg if you want a simple base nute that works well. i swear by ionic bloom for coco.

if changing isnt an option then back off base and run at 1.4ec all in.

Hello Cultivator, I use coco a & b to grow with house & garden nutes. Very expensive to use but the grow so far is great. What is your line to use? I would like to do my next grow a little cheaper and with coco. Thanks my friend!

Hello, Buddhas Tree products are not available in my area.
What do you recommend as an alternative to Metaboost?
Your thoughts on Mad Farmers Moab as an alternative to Buddhas Tree pk?
If I have a 25 gallon reservoir, how many scoops of great white do you recommend?

i wouldnt add the great white to the res. instead i would take out a bucket of liquid from res and add a few scoops to that then top feed.

How many scoops of great white per gallon?

Also, what do you recommend as an alternative to Metaboost? Buddhas Tree products are not readily available in my area.

Thanks

1 scoop per gallon. plagron green sensation instead if metaboost but not to be used with pk also.

Plagron green sensation is not available in my area either but I will be using bloombastic as an alternative. Thanks for that.

You combo Buddhas Tree + Metaboost, I'm trying to find the combo available in my area. Mad Farmers (PK) Moab + ?????. I will be using bloombastic when not using the combo.

Please advise, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom