HSO Lost Coast Hashplant - One Plant 2 Lights One Love

A friend of mine zoomed a pic and sent it to me...Its a pool of yummieness..
LCHP_11_15_14.jpg

Thats from Jah him/her self.... instead of a burning bush you have a exploding bush there curso. very nice.
once you burn that bush im sure youll be bound to see something like moses did.

any chance we can get a micro pic of that tip?

I&i

Thats from Jah him/her self.... instead of a burning bush you have a exploding bush there curso. very nice.
once you burn that bush im sure youll be bound to see something like moses did.

any chance we can get a micro pic of that tip?

I&i

Actually I showed that to the guy at the lab when I dropped the OPP off and agreed to bring that bud in for analysis and check it out under their microscope ;) so yes, we will see it and get the results from that exact bud.

I got a membership at the lab here so tests are only $40 each. So everything is getting tested from now on. I have the results from the ganche...I am waiting for the OPP and I'll post them both :)

Better toss it all out! JK lol. No I would be very happy smoking on that! That's my number one problem is I jar my buds too soon sometimes and after a while they start developing a moldy taste so I I have really got to get some type of humidor or Boveda packets to go in my jars. where I live there's not much insulation and condensation forms very easily so I especially have trouble curing my buds.

Back
Top Bottom