HSO Lost Coast Hashplant - One Plant 2 Lights One Love

Now that im growing a proper genetic grow im going to try and duplicate this, in hydro though lol. I dun goofed on my last grow so many times they hermied lol.

Here are my babies!
15324.jpg
15621.jpg

And Curso, your plants are beautiful!

Curso, amazing plant!!! My high brix soil is currently cooking while my current grow finishes (my first ever grow). I am planning my first high brix grow and was hoping you can give me some insight as to what to expect with size. My bloom tent is a 4x4 and I have 6 plants in 5 gallon smart pots that were vegged 6-8 weeks from seed. They are on day 15 of flower and have filled the tent. My high brix grow will be Malawi from Ace seeds, a 100% Sativa with a 16 week flower time (so probably 18-20 with high brix??). I want to maximize the space and hopefully get 4 plants in that tent. What do you think is the biggest container I could use without crowding. I was planning on a 4-6 week veg time and using 4, 10 gallon pots. I have a high end 750 Watt LED (not a sponsor, I bought it before I found this site). Am I being overly optimistic with that?

Thanks guys!!! Darkgrow and Jomba I am sure you 2 will be as happy as myself and many others are. I just can't get over how nice the buds on my plant are shaping up. I am blown away, this is by far my best plant and she still has something left to give. I am super happy I was asked to prove these lights. I'd say they've proved themselves. Or at least proved that the 11 wavelenghts have something to it. I never saw buds like this from the 6 waves.

Or maybe I proved that Doc's kit and these lights go well together. Probably both. Either way I am happy people think my results are enough to say "ya man those lights are pretty nice, I'll give them a whirl"... That stuff is pretty cool, it's humbling, honestly. So thank you guys for the support.

My next round is 2 plants in 20gl pots. They're OPP...we'll start a new thread for them when they're ready. They're pretty nice plants. Although I think they're a little bit pissed off at me for leaving them in 2gl pots for this long. They got some stress spray today, that'll shut them up for a couple days....LOL

Curso, amazing plant!!! My high brix soil is currently cooking while my current grow finishes (my first ever grow). I am planning my first high brix grow and was hoping you can give me some insight as to what to expect with size. My bloom tent is a 4x4 and I have 6 plants in 5 gallon smart pots that were vegged 6-8 weeks from seed. They are on day 15 of flower and have filled the tent. My high brix grow will be Malawi from Ace seeds, a 100% Sativa with a 16 week flower time (so probably 18-20 with high brix??). I want to maximize the space and hopefully get 4 plants in that tent. What do you think is the biggest container I could use without crowding. I was planning on a 4-6 week veg time and using 4, 10 gallon pots. I have a high end 750 Watt LED (not a sponsor, I bought it before I found this site). Am I being overly optimistic with that?

I honestly don't know exactly what would be best for a sativa. I try to stay away from them personally they require loads of space. Doc would the be the guy to talk to about the sativa's. I'm sorry I don't have a good answer and it's better to be honest than guess and mess up your grow.

I'm not sure on 4 10's, I know 4 7gallons will push a 4x4 pretty far. It kinda depends on how you train them in the ten gallons to make it work. It's totally possible, just spread them out to fit the space and apply support where and when its needed :)

Neikodog, how tall is the tent? Some of the sativas colas just grown in same tent size, with 7 ft ceiling( grown Doc HB kit) was touching the LED at harvest. They were in 7s and 10s. It was crowded with 4 full grown plants.
Sorry Curso. :)

The tent is 7' tall but I have a 1 foot extension that I can put in (and looks like I will have to). So it looks like I need to drop down to 2 plants.

DrZiggy, I can't reply to your PM because I don't have 50 posts yet and I don't want to hijack Curso's thread but no I haven't tried Malawi. I just wanted something pure to start high brix with and after hours of searching, that plant just kept calling my name. Plus I have the patience to let it go as long as it needs.

Just wanted to say WOW what an awesome grow. I've learned so much watching this one. Thank you, seriously.

I can't wait til mine is done cooking for a New Year start.

Docs High Brix needs it's own journal section imo....

Just wanted to say WOW what an awesome grow. I've learned so much watching this one. Thank you, seriously.

I can't wait til mine is done cooking for a New Year start.

Docs High Brix needs it's own journal section imo....

Thank you!!! I swear I am blown away when I open the tent. I have friends that request to see her when they stop by. It's funny to me, its just a plant. They generally say "holy shit that thing's big" I just smile and say "yeah"...lol

You (and the rest of you) are going to find out what growing with the cheat codes is like. I love it!!! Nothing is better than worry free growing. Many of you will find that you can even amaze yourself. My results are achievable. I am basically only following the instructions with a few additional steps. I am cheating a bit (yes I cheat even with the cheat codes) and have a ton of leaf and organic matter in my soil. Over time you will have it too.

I started my first kit about 2 years ago. How many people do you know who's soil is 2 years old and still viable. Not to many, I am sure. It is all possible. I love showing you ladies and gentlemen what is possible when you really think deep about things.

These big plants are fun!!! The only draw back on them is you don't get much of a variety to smoke if you can only do one big plant. But, thats what local's are for.

I agree we need our own subsection...

Here is day 58~
IMG_80123.JPG
IMG_80102.JPG
IMG_8009.JPG
IMG_80082.JPG
IMG_80071.JPG
IMG_80052.JPG
IMG_80031.JPG
IMG_80043.JPG

Anything is possible in the garden of your mind...
:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

.....word em up doc, couldn't stand the smell, heard of 3d? Well she's as fat as hell....
Old rap lyric seems to fit :)

Man!!! Anything is possible in the garden of your mind!! LMAO... that line made me almost spit water all over while I was reading it and taking a drink! haha!

Good old Mr Rogers...haha

Man I didn't know you got rid of your plants and replaced it with a closet monster!!!! Holy CRAPOLIO batman!

so on a serious note...

Holy Crapolio Batman!! hahahah

Looking scrumtiously amazing in there Curso!!! Looks like you might have to start charging that beast rent! haha amazing!

Man!!! Anything is possible in the garden of your mind!! LMAO... that line made me almost spit water all over while I was reading it and taking a drink! haha!

Good old Mr Rogers...haha

Man I didn't know you got rid of your plants and replaced it with a closet monster!!!! Holy CRAPOLIO batman!

so on a serious note...

Holy Crapolio Batman!! hahahah

Looking scrumtiously amazing in there Curso!!! Looks like you might have to start charging that beast rent! haha amazing!

Thanks bro!!!

LOL No shit!!! She takes up more room than I do...You sir have a fantastic idea, I'll have to mention the rent to her. The sad thing is I might want to wear that big ass metal helmet I have to protect myself. She has a lot of arms, never know where she'll hit me from...lmfao

Cannapus

Back
Top Bottom