Hutch's First Grow: Amnesia Haze Auto In ProMix HP

Lamb's Breath 02 Day 41 (Day 5 of flower)
She's growing tall and scraggly. I imagine this is due to not enough light, is that correct? Also, sativa genetics I think. Last post she was 14.5" tall, now she is 18". Almost an inch per day. Is this the stretch? Did a little more light LST and fed her 2 litres tap water at 6.1ph and no nutes.

IMG-1435.JPG
IMG-1436.JPG
IMG-1438.JPG
IMG-1439.JPG

Lamb's Breath 01 Day 53 (Day 3 of flower)
She was looking really messy so we doubled-down on the LST and did some defoliation. None of this is good to do with flowering autos, apparently, but I wouldn't be happy the way she was...I'm happier now. Hopefully this handling won't affect the yield. Will know in a few weeks ;)

IMG-1440.JPG

IMG-1442.JPG

After

She's spread out better now.

Watered with 3 litres 5.9ph tap water and included each of the Flora trio series as recommended for bloom and Cal-Mag, diluted to 50%

What happened to this Lamb's Breath?

IMG-1445c.jpg

She has gone all droopy. After I watered all the plants I put them back in the tent 1.5-2 hours ago. Prior to watering the RH was 45-50. After it was 62. All the other plants look fine. She looks like she is ready for lights off. She is the only plant to receive nutes. Since the other plants were not affected by humidity I have to assume it is a reaction to the nutes. Do they really react that quickly to nutes? or is it the LST or the big 3L drink? Most importantly, is it a sign of a problem I need to address?

IMG-1445c.jpg

She has gone all droopy. After I watered all the plants I put them back in the tent 1.5-2 hours ago. Prior to watering the RH was 45-50. After it was 62. All the other plants look fine. She looks like she is ready for lights off. She is the only plant to receive nutes. Since the other plants were not affected by humidity I have to assume it is a reaction to the nutes. Do they really react that quickly to nutes? or is it the LST or the big 3L drink? Most importantly, is it a sign of a problem I need to address?

Hi Hutch. Humidity is good. I also find that it sometimes takes a little time for my plants to bounce back after I have done some trimming and bending. But they not called Weed for nothing. Also sometimes different plants under the same conditions just seem to react a little differently. I try not to change much when I have found what works. You can just move the plants around under the lights as well. Change their positions. Swap them etc.
That plant doesn't look to bad though.
Are those before and after pics in the right order?
:peace:

Hi Hutch. Humidity is good. I also find that it sometimes takes a little time for my plants to bounce back after I have done some trimming and bending. But they not called Weed for nothing. Also sometimes different plants under the same conditions just seem to react a little differently. I try not to change much when I have found what works. You can just move the plants around under the lights as well. Change their positions. Swap them etc.
That plant doesn't look to bad though.
Are those before and after pics in the right order?

Hi Strain, thanks for dropping in! The pictures are in the right order, the lighting is different though. All I have for taking pictures is my old ipad. I find it hard to get good composition but it's probably not the camera's fault. Can't believe how much there is to learning about this weed, but it's fun and rewarding with a big payoff at the end!

Hi Strain, thanks for dropping in! The pictures are in the right order, the lighting is different though. All I have for taking pictures is my old ipad. I find it hard to get good composition but it's probably not the camera's fault. Can't believe how much there is to learning about this weed, but it's fun and rewarding with a big payoff at the end!

I know what you mean. I have plants close to harvest and after the effort it's great to see the rewards.
Look forward to seeing how yours finish up

IMG-1445c.jpg

I really like that picture Hutch, the colors are quite psychedelic! :D

Amnesia Haze Day 70 (4 weeks in flower)

Went ahead and watered her again even though she was still a little moist from the gallon of plain water she received on Day 67. She was showing signs of cal-mag deficiency (I think) so I included 10ml of Cal-Mag in her feed of bloom nutes at 50%. 1 litre at 5.9ph. Leaf picture a little blurry but you can see the spots.
IMG-1462.JPG

Otherwise the plant seems healthier than she was a week or so ago.
IMG-1458.JPG
IMG-1460.JPG
IMG-1461.JPG

I'm guessing about two weeks to harvest?
Should I do any special feeding in anticipation?

I would love to do some serious defoliation to let all the buds get light. Would that be ok? Will she keep fattening up the buds if I hack off a few leaves?

Lamb's Breath 02 Day 44 (Day 8 of flower)

She is now 20" tall. Hope she doesn't grow too much taller :nervous-guy:

A little more LST to spread her out. Actually I have no idea what I'm doing but it seems like the thing to do.

IMG-1456.JPG
IMG-1457.JPG

I'm hoping this may help her become a little bushier or at least give those branches some light.

Watered with same mix as the Amnesia, bloom nutes @ 50% and 10ml/gallon Gal-Mag

Last update for today is...

White Widow Day 25
Still damp from Day 22 so no watering. Big News...Pistils! Seems a bit early but cool. I don't think there are any visible in these pictures but I noticed them when I returned her to the tent.

IMG-1451.JPG
IMG-1452.JPG
IMG-1453.JPG

Hoping I'm starting to get the hang of this LST thing.

Back
Top Bottom