Also does anyone sell seeds with very high THC? What’s the highest y’all have had off your home grows? I made some cookies c try I’m canna butter from it last night… I’m still high lol

Do buy u think it would be best to give it one more week? Or won’t matter much? Also does anyone sell seeds with very high tech? What’s the highest y’all have had off your home grows?
Hi LKV. Hope all has been going well, trying to keep up with you here. Saw you had a test come back at 18%. Lots of people sell seeds with high THC levels, just have to search for them. I have seen seeds up to 27% when I've been looking-although I haven't searched specifically for high THC strains so who knows what else is out there for you.

Do you mean wait to harvest or wait and see if your THC goes up because I don't think THC increases over time-the smell and taste improve but not the THC levels.
If you mean harvest....If Shed is seeing clear and from what I saw in that trichome pic I would wait for sure.

Focal point for you, I took these yesterday of my Amnesia Haze Photoperiod and she is pretty milky in color with her sugar leaves turning amber. I won't harvest her until Wednesday or the weekend coming up based off that. Have to check her trichomes again Monday though and Wednesday again to be sure but...just so you have a vantage point at a different stage

20211008_105925.jpg

20211008_105927.jpg

20211008_105939.jpg

20211008_105941.jpg

20211008_105923.jpg

Thanks! One of my 3 is showing some amber but I think 7 more days can’t hurt. I’m in love with some really good buds that have 31% wish I could grow something like that!

Also does anyone sell seeds with very high THC? What’s the highest y’all have had off your home grows? I made some cookies c try I’m canna butter from it last night… I’m still high lol
@Weed Seeds Express sells Chiquita Banana listed at 29% THC. I've got one finishing up now:
Do you mean wait to harvest or wait and see if your THC goes up because I don't think THC increases over time-the smell and taste improve but not the THC levels.
Measured THC will increase as the trichomes go from cloudy to clear, so if you were to harvest when you had mostly clear trichomes you would have a smaller percentage of THC. Wait too long and your THC numbers decrease as it degrades to CBN.
Thanks! One of my 3 is showing some amber but I think 7 more days can’t hurt. I’m in love with some really good buds that have 31% wish I could grow something like that!
A lot of folks comment that they get higher on some 15% THC buds than on a 25% one because of the terpene profile of certain varieties.

@Weed Seeds Express sells Chiquita Banana listed at 29% THC. I've got one finishing up now:

Measured THC will increase as the trichomes go from cloudy to clear, so if you were to harvest when you had mostly clear trichomes you would have a smaller percentage of THC. Wait too long and your THC numbers decrease as it degrades to CBN.

A lot of folks comment that they get higher on some 15% THC buds than on a 25% one because of the terpene profile of certain varieties.
Yes, I did know that much at least! I was unsure if THC continued to increase after harvest. My bad for misreading what she said! I didn't know if we were talking about her harvested plant's 18% THC level rising or the plant she was waiting on to finish...I am not using my necessary prescription eye glasses :sorry:( courtroom scene in My Cousin Vinny- Anyone know the reference?)

Hi LKV. Hope all has been going well, trying to keep up with you here. Saw you had a test come back at 18%. Lots of people sell seeds with high THC levels, just have to search for them. I have seen seeds up to 27% when I've been looking-although I haven't searched specifically for high THC strains so who knows what else is out there for you.

If you mean harvest....If Shed is seeing clear and from what I saw in that trichome pic I would wait for sure.

Focal point for you, I took these yesterday of my Amnesia Haze Photoperiod and she is pretty milky in color with her sugar leaves turning amber. I won't harvest her until Wednesday or the weekend coming up based off that. Have to check her trichomes again Monday though and Wednesday again to be sure but...just so you have a vantage point at a different stage

20211008_105925.jpg

20211008_105927.jpg

20211008_105939.jpg

20211008_105941.jpg

20211008_105923.jpg
Those pics are awesome! I’m in California in the northern part I’m not exactly sure where you are but yes it does look like you got a little bit of time to wait!
Oh sorry, not after harvest. It's all (eventually) downhill to CBN after chopping.

Been too long since I've seen that movie obviously. :)

Thanks Krissi...feel free to mention it here!

Those pics are awesome! I’m in California in the northern part I’m not exactly sure where you are but yes it does look like you got a little bit of time to wait!
Thank you! I'm getting better at them. Trick I found is to take them in the dark with only the jewlers loupe light on! I'm in NJ so my grows are indoor. Definitely getting anxious to harvest her and move some of my others in the flower tent and begin the germ process again...good luck bud washing, I may try it for the first time this harvest. Let us know how it all goes :):peace:

So this morning got everything backed down and put in jars they’re running at about 62 to 60 humidity levels. I’ll just burped him twice a day for the first week once a day for the second week and go from there. My closet got a little bit dryer thank I wanted it too.

DC32C63D-0E4D-4BF4-AFD9-3F49CAF089A2.jpeg

3DABB952-DE1D-499A-8DA9-1E688A15D60A.jpeg

Thank you! I'm getting better at them. Trick I found is to take them in the dark with only the jewlers loupe light on! I'm in NJ so my grows are indoor. Definitely getting anxious to harvest her and move some of my others in the flower tent and begin the germ process again...good luck bud washing, I may try it for the first time this harvest. Let us know how it all goes :):peace:
The bud wash made me feel really good about my plants because I know I washed off all the BT that I sprayed about a month ago you could still see it on the leaves if you don’t wash it off I was very fortunate and just having a tiny bit of bud but I probably lost less than three buds on my first plant so that made me feel good hope I miss lucky on my last three that I haven’t harvested yet!

Just wanted to point out that the numbers they list are also probably based on a perfect grow - Idk if any of us get that in general.
Yeppers

" Once the stems snap without breaking, the buds go into jars/turkey bags with hygrometers for 12 hours to tell you what the RH is. That tells you whether you pulled them too soon and they need more air drying. You're looking for ~68-70% RH. If it's higher, into the mesh. Spot-on or lower, onto the burping stage in the jars/bags."
So my closet was too dry becuase the buds are hanging out 60 to 62? Is that what happened and how wil that effect my cure?

Wow! I've never heard of that but it gives me hope! I was looking at my other 3 plants today. One isn't drinking much any more soil is staying wet. Another is rolling purple leaves and is so beautiful. Another has yellow leaves on the bottom. They really do tell you when thy are expiring

Look at the purple on s …taken today
So my closet was too dry becuase the buds are hanging out 60 to 62? Is that what happened and how wil that effect my cure?
Is there a problem with trimming down to the sugar leaves. Before u wash? I know you said that you just remove the big fan leaves and then wash but I thought it would be easier to just trim the whole thing then wash then hang

D1BC54B2-3EF5-4598-AA7C-2E2F21BE1949.jpeg

928FA2E9-4339-4F67-AB6E-8280452A4A75.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom