I Would Like To Know A Strain Good For Depression

Stargazer32862

Does anyone know anything about a strain that would be good for depression? I'm running out of my duloxetine for that. I'm taking 60mg twice a day. But the script is going to run out before I can go to the doctor. And yes, I called her office to see if she could give me a few before my appointment, and the office worker I talked to said NO. I just went throw a box of tissue just because my youngest daughter, who is 39 years old, told me that I get on her nerves.

Greetings @Stargazer32862 ,

First off all, may I suggest you do some research into aggressive/assertive behavior. It totally changed my relationship with my brother. Simple phrases like "when you do this it makes me feel this". No opportunity for an argument....

You Do Not Own your daughters feelings. It's possible you may be able to change how you interact with her but what she feels is not your responsibility.

I sometimes get stuck in my chair and find that a pure Sativa will get me Up and doing stuff !

Be well..

Cheers

try canna pills. they're recommended lots of times for mild depression.

edit : sounds like you need to find a way to live independent of your daughter. live your own life and everything will get better.

try canna pills. they're recommended lots of times for mild depression.

edit : sounds like you need to find a way to live independent of your daughter. live your own life and everything will get better.
I do. I have two girls that I had 17 months apart. The youngest was an accident, but a happy one. They are both on their own. My oldest, whom I think I'm closer to, begged me for years to move in with her. But as long as I was living with my mom, and making sure she gets to a hospital if she had another stroke, I wasn't going to move in with my oldest til after my mom passed. Well, she did two years ago from a stroke, so I moved in with my oldest. I have always felt that my youngest wasn't as close to me as her sister. I guess she is what you call a free spirit, when she moved out on her own, it was obvious that she didn't miss home or mom one bit. She went to college, got her master's in nursing, working at a VA hospital now, and has her own daughter. She invited me to stay with her for a few weeks so I can get to know my newest grandchild, almost two years after she was born. And she let me know that I get on her nerves. She should have just taken a spoon to cut my heart out with. There was nothing too hard for me to do for my girls when they were growing up, especially when their father was drinking up his paycheck, never came home til late, and sometimes didn't come home at all. I grew a garden so we wouldn't starve and my mom bought their clothes for the first five years of their life because I couldn't afford them. Sorry for the rant.

Indian Landrace Exchange Mong Hsat Burma makes me feel good most every time. Exercise is important but that can be hard because depression makes you want to just sit around. Smoke up and walk or hike.

Sometimes it is best to put distance between yourself and people that are bothering you, even if you care about them.

Indian Landrace Exchange Mong Hsat Burma makes me feel good most every time. Exercise is important but that can be hard because depression makes you want to just sit around. Smoke up and walk or hike.

Sometimes it is best to put distance between yourself and people that are bothering you, even if you care about them.
Indian Landrace Exchange? Is that a seed company?

Indian Landrace Exchange? Is that a seed company?
I like Green Crack and don’t let the name scare you it’s just weed but it gives me energy and always makes me feel happy. Kind of like everything is alright @ the moment. CL🍀

Hmm good for depression, cannabis might mellow you out a bit, sure and relax you, or it could send you in a spin mulling over something even more..

Have you been very mom like around her? cause over here mom drives everyone nuts, almost instantly... and that's because she's a micromanager and she never gets out of mom mode.. and well okay we're dealing with an extreme case here, as she will mom anyone, if she's out the public isn't safe.
As when I hear mom getting on nerves that's of course the first thing I can think off..

You've obviously been a great mom as growing a garden to feed the kids is pretty awesome sauce and impresses me more than a high flying job with kids eating from a fancy fridge with foods flown in from around the world as that's a complete horror show if you extrapolate all that is involved in it.
It's a much more intimate and Earthly relationship.

Hmm good for depression, cannabis might mellow you out a bit, sure and relax you, or it could send you in a spin mulling over something even more..

Have you been very mom like around her? cause over here mom drives everyone nuts, almost instantly... and that's because she's a micromanager and she never gets out of mom mode.. and well okay we're dealing with an extreme case here, as she will mom anyone, if she's out the public isn't safe.
As when I hear mom getting on nerves that's of course the first thing I can think off..

You've obviously been a great mom as growing a garden to feed the kids is pretty awesome sauce and impresses me more than a high flying job with kids eating from a fancy fridge with foods flown in from around the world as that's a complete horror show if you extrapolate all that is involved in it.
It's a much more intimate and Earthly relationship.
No, I don't tell her what to do or anything like that. My second told me that everyone gets on her nerves she said it doesn't mean that she loves me any less. I don't even live with her. Still it hurt.

Does anyone know anything about a strain that would be good for depression? I'm running out of my duloxetine for that. I'm taking 60mg twice a day. But the script is going to run out before I can go to the doctor. And yes, I called her office to see if she could give me a few before my appointment, and the office worker I talked to said NO. I just went throw a box of tissue just because my youngest daughter, who is 39 years old, told me that I get on her nerves.

Varieties whose psychoactivity is of the "euphoric/motivating/happy..." type; In general, they tend to be sativas, but they also attribute this effect to some other indica variety... In my personal experience, for example: "green flower pheno" from Flo (DjShort), "Ciskei pheno" from King Congo (Tropical Seeds Company), feno "Verde Limón Michoacana" from Destroyer & feno "Oaxacan" from Mextiza (Cannabiogen),...

Varieties whose psychoactivity is of the "euphoric/motivating/happy..." type; In general, they tend to be sativas, but they also attribute this effect to some other indica variety... In my personal experience, for example: "green flower pheno" from Flo (DjShort), "Ciskei pheno" from King Congo (Tropical Seeds Company), feno "Verde Limón Michoacana" from Destroyer & feno "Oaxacan" from Mextiza (Cannabiogen),...
I had to go back on my anti-depressant. My mind was going to a dark place and I had to stop that.

My sentiments echo the others here. A good sativa makes me feel great and invigorated. Sour diesel has always been a favorite.

Indicas makes me feel heavy and not want to do anything. That's kind of depressing in itself. A good balanced hybrid can also embody the desired effects you are looking for.

An edible is a tad heavy but given your living situation it's a "no smell" way to achieve your goals.

yeah kali mist is a good lifter - motivator or durban poison is another good chose i grew it back in the early 90"s loved it for the very clear uplifting positve effect & the come down was easy & refreshed , though its not easy to get hold of in its almost pure form these days . sorry to hear that you are back on the anti-depressant , take care , wish u all the best❤️:peace:

Back
Top Bottom