Icemud Goes LED - Featuring Top LED Grow - Cherry Pie GSC/OGiesel/SFV OG/UVH OG

Re: Icemud Goes LED: Featuring Top LED Grow: Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel - SFV OG - UV

Happy Munchday Ice :thumb:

Re: Icemud Goes LED: Featuring Top LED Grow: Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel - SFV OG - UV

Hey Ice,Plants look great.Do you think the top led 80x5 will replace a 400hps.you probably have already said,thanks for your time.:goodjob:

I would have to say the 80x5w is a close replacement for a 400w HPS. I replaced my 400w HPS last grow and the results were quite good but I think the footprint of a 400w HPS is slightly larger than the 80x5w.. not by much but slightly.

Hey everyone....Some exciting news!!! I have been sponsored to test out the new, cutting edge programmable LED lights from Intelligent-Gro and Danky Dave. These lights rock!!

Feel free to follow along my test grow with 2 of the new 228w Intelligent-Gro LED grow lights!

Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing & Review

that's some cool equipment :thumb:

that's some cool equipment :thumb:

Thanks Cronic!! Yeah I am really excited to test these next gen lights out!! So far I think I am going to be very impressed!

Congrats. :thumb:

Thank you Stealthgrow!! I am ecstatic about getting to try these lights!!

Hey everyone!! So a update on my flowering tent which has now reached day 12 of flowering!!

All of the ladies now are showing nice flower formation and it looks as though the stretch has slowed down slightly as well. Wow there are a lot of tops!!! especially the OG's on the left side and the GSC on the right side! should be a plentiful harvest!

I also noticed that the plants are showing the definit signs of high brix including the stetching upwards pointing leaves and stems, the shine/waxy look to the leaves and overall no signs of plant stress on the leaves at all!! I couldn't be happier how things are going.

A few days ago for my vegging plants I had a t and J tea bubbling so I mixed it about 1:1 with r/o water and foliar fed the girls, nothing else added, just the t and j... I love this stuff!!!

I also started some R/O water filtering and this will be a t and J tea for the ladies in probably 2 days....

I couldn't be happier how these Top LED Mars II are performing! Definitely saving a lot of power and showing just as good of growth as when I had 1000w of HID blazing in there! I would actually say that my plants seem healthier overall!

Here are the photos for today, day 12 of flowering (from the flip)

Full tent views
DSC086903.JPG
DSC086912.JPG
DSC086922.JPG
DSC086931.JPG
DSC086941.JPG
DSC086953.JPG
DSC086961.JPG
DSC086971.JPG

University Hills OG
DSC086971.JPG

SFV OG

DSC086982.JPG

Cherry Pie

DSC087001.JPG

Ogiesel

DSC087011.JPG

GSC

DSC087021.JPG
DSC087031.JPG

Nice mine are day 8 today so we are just started :)

Beautiful!

Thank's Dr. Ziggy!!!
Nice mine are day 8 today so we are just started :)

Sweet!! Race ya to the finish!! LOL..As if we had a choice right...LOL I'll try to get over there tonight or tomorrow to check it out!

nice grow !!!!

Thank you Geturgrowon!

Thanks icemud for all the useful info

Your very welcome, That Mars II looks nice in there, going to be some happy plants!

Hey Everyone Happy Saturday!!

So Yesterday I fed the girls as they were just starting to show slight drooping as if they were about ready to water so I fed them 5 gallons of r/o water with:

T and J tea activator 2 large spoonfuls
T and J biominerals 3 large spoonfuls
30ml of Earthjuice Grow
30 ml of Earthjuice Bloom
1 spoonful of azomite.

This mix was bubbled for about 12 hours and fed to the girls. (the 2 earthjuice amendments were added before feeding)

I also gave the girls a foliar spray of the T and J tea (before the Earthjuice was added) and to the tea mixed it at a 1:1 with r/o water. I also added 20ml of carboload, 30ml of cold pressed seaweed, and 20 ml of fulvic acid.

Today when I opened the tent, wow, the plants looked extremely happy and many of the waterleaves were reaching for the lights. They just looked flat out happy! Not much was done to the tent today besides taking a look at things and shooting some photos.

Here they are!

DSC087301.JPG
DSC087312.JPG
DSC087322.JPG
DSC087331.JPG
DSC087341.JPG
DSC087351.JPG
DSC08736.JPG
DSC087372.JPG
DSC087382.JPG
DSC08739.JPG

Looking good Ice Happy Shatterday :thumb:

Hey ice this is my 1st grow and im trying to estimate my yield your using 3x 400w witch equals my 1200 but you get some nasty coverage ?with 3 of them i got 7 plants in scrog with coco whats your guess or any one elses i got the mars 1200 then 6 t5 in two specs and two reptisun 10.0 for potency

:surf:

Hey man, I have been watching your vids and following your journals for quite a long time now, and i want to make the switch to LED lights, I was wondering in your opinion which of the mars II lights from top led, or the intelligent gro led lights were better as far as growth is concerned? Just that the intelligent gro lights are sooo expensive =(

Thanks man!

Hey ice this is my 1st grow and im trying to estimate my yield your using 3x 400w witch equals my 1200 but you get some nasty coverage ?with 3 of them i got 7 plants in scrog with coco whats your guess or any one elses i got the mars 1200 then 6 t5 in two specs and two reptisun 10.0 for potency

Hey A1cronick! Welcome to growing! You are going to love it!! In all honesty, too many things come into play to "estimate" a yield. You could grow 2 different strains and one could produce only 1oz and the other can produce 5oz because genetics play big into yield. You may run into nutrient issues and slow production down in your plants which will decrease your yield. I stopped estimating yields because it just really doesn't help anything besides set expectations which could let you down later if things don't go smoothly. I would just focus on creating the best environment for your plants, and if they are healthy, you will be rewarded :)

Back
Top Bottom