Illz Grow - 300 Mars - 450 Dormgrow LED - Coco - Soil - DWC

Well theres a pic of whats left after gifting a few branches....id say about 3 almost 4 zippitys. Then theres my mars im thinking of putting away becuase the board looks like its going to eventually burn out.
746dad16d6a6b1cd6247413bbeea0abf.jpg
d4debfe0ee8e78ada2a411be56bfd17c.jpg

You can use your new ECO Mars light soon, it will have longer lifespan.

Looks like a good haul man

Hope your all good, glad to hear you were safe during the weather bomb, was definitely concerned for all our neighbors up north!

Take care n enjoy that smoke my friend .

Ill just call it firefucked. Its actually really strong, tried a few popcorn and i got retarded. Euphoric, pain relieving and if you use too much it kinda gets too intense. Its got a fruity/menthal taste. A bit of celery, but that usually goes AWAY with a good cure. Well conludes ILLZ GROW. Happy smoking and dont let the feds bomb your minds with operation jade helm. Its a war against your mind....

Ill just call it firefucked. Its actually really strong, tried a few popcorn and i got retarded. Euphoric, pain relieving and if you use too much it kinda gets too intense. Its got a fruity/menthal taste. A bit of celery, but that usually goes AWAY with a good cure.

Now that's a strain review! Nice work and congrats on the grow as well as the generosity :thumb:

Well i can tell you that the sataiva dominance is very clear headed and creative. It reminds me of fruit and menthol, with a little peppery after taste. Time to focus on life and to practice geurillatentfare. Ill be going to the drawing board for so mmm e ideas. Gonna utilize ever part of thesquare to watt ratio. Yippeeeeee. Go stupid.

Lol guerillatentfare

I'm down with that XD

Back
Top Bottom